Some questions

 
    • Band_B ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 11 2007, 21:56

    Some questions

    I really like Lyrics Muse, but i got some remarks/questions.

    1) My Recent Tracks aren't realy up-to-date (1 day behind now).
    2) If I add a lyric in Lyric Muse, is it then also added on LyricWiki, because that would be neat and would help the guys at LyricWiki (and save me some work ;-)).
    3) It would be nice if I could acces the lyrics from my top tracks also from a menu.

    Keep up the good work!

    B&B

    The middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start.
    • wulffeld ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 11 2007, 23:21
    Glad you like it!

    1. I'm having a bit of problems with the updater. It's top priority! :)

    2. Good idea. I'll make a note of it but can't say when/if I'll add it.

    3. Yeah... LM doesn't track statistics though. I have something in mind involving a favourite system. You mark a track as a fave and it enters a 'Favourite tracks' menu item.

    Thanks for the comments!

    Martin Moen Wulffeld
    http://www.setlisting.com/ - Setlists with statistics.
    http://www.sharedplaylists.com/ - Spotify playlists
    http://www.lyricsmuse.com/ - Lyrics for your last.fm
  • A little remark, I've noticed that bands whose names starts with special characters (for example :Wumpscut:) are classified under the letter 'A' in Lyrics Muse. It would be nice if these were either classified under a different character ('#' seems to be used for this in most cases) or under the appropriate letter (being 'W' for the aforementioned band).

    Somethings else: it would be nice to be able to see whether the lyrics for a certain artist/album/track are already available or whether you have to fill them in yourself.

    Good initiative, keep up the good work :)

    • wulffeld ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 19 2007, 15:53
    theBlackDragon said:
    A little remark, I've noticed that bands whose names starts with special characters (for example :Wumpscut:) are classified under the letter 'A' in Lyrics Muse. It would be nice if these were either classified under a different character ('#' seems to be used for this in most cases) or under the appropriate letter (being 'W' for the aforementioned band).


    Added # sign.

    theBlackDragon said:
    Somethings else: it would be nice to be able to see whether the lyrics for a certain artist/album/track are already available or whether you have to fill them in yourself.


    Yup. Will be added. It's been annoying me too :)

    theBlackDragon said:
    Good initiative, keep up the good work :)


    Thanks!

    Martin Moen Wulffeld
    http://www.setlisting.com/ - Setlists with statistics.
    http://www.sharedplaylists.com/ - Spotify playlists
    http://www.lyricsmuse.com/ - Lyrics for your last.fm
    • Band_B ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 18 2007, 11:40
    Another feature I would very handy is to be able to search the lyrics. Because sometimes it can take quite some time to browse trough all the pages to find one song.

    The middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start.
    • wulffeld ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 30 2007, 15:37
    Yeah, I agree. I'm going to add search soon. I'm also looking at some performance problems in the tracks list (it's dead slow at the moment).

    Martin Moen Wulffeld
    http://www.setlisting.com/ - Setlists with statistics.
    http://www.sharedplaylists.com/ - Spotify playlists
    http://www.lyricsmuse.com/ - Lyrics for your last.fm
    • vicho_ck ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 8 2008, 2:47
    Hey!
    I'm having problems with the Sign Up process. I submit all my info and after several days I still don't get the confirmation mail with the activation code. I even try to use the Account Recovery co get this code but doesn't work neither. Help me please!

    victor hugo
  • Adding Lyrics

    It would be cool if there was a way to add a song/lyrics to a band that isn't already on the "recently listened" list. Sometimes it takes a while for the songs that i've listened to show up on that list. If i could search for a band and then add songs independently of whats showing up on the list, I could get more stuff up there. Just a thought.

    • wulffeld ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 8 2009, 22:58

    Re: Adding Lyrics

    rainnestone said:
    It would be cool if there was a way to add a song/lyrics to a band that isn't already on the "recently listened" list. Sometimes it takes a while for the songs that i've listened to show up on that list. If i could search for a band and then add songs independently of whats showing up on the list, I could get more stuff up there. Just a thought.


    You can already see your artists under the My tab in the menu along with your albums and tracks. Otherwise you can use the search field in the top. I feel like this might not be exactly what you're suggesting? Please elaborate if I missed the point.

    Martin Moen Wulffeld
    http://www.setlisting.com/ - Setlists with statistics.
    http://www.sharedplaylists.com/ - Spotify playlists
    http://www.lyricsmuse.com/ - Lyrics for your last.fm
  • Question

    Lyrics Muse is great & I was very interested at first but I am realizing now that I will probably never sign in to bother with the lyrics. How can I cancel my membership? (Nothing against the app; it just isn't useful to me.)

    • wulffeld ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 18 2010, 23:02

    Re: Question

    dreamended said:
    Lyrics Muse is great & I was very interested at first but I am realizing now that I will probably never sign in to bother with the lyrics. How can I cancel my membership? (Nothing against the app; it just isn't useful to me.)


    You should now be able to delete your account from within the profile page (see the menu when logged in).

    Martin Moen Wulffeld
    http://www.setlisting.com/ - Setlists with statistics.
    http://www.sharedplaylists.com/ - Spotify playlists
    http://www.lyricsmuse.com/ - Lyrics for your last.fm
  • Re: Re: Question

    wulffeld said:
    dreamended said:
    Lyrics Muse is great & I was very interested at first but I am realizing now that I will probably never sign in to bother with the lyrics. How can I cancel my membership? (Nothing against the app; it just isn't useful to me.)


    You should now be able to delete your account from within the profile page (see the menu when logged in).


    Thanks! And really great, smart app.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.