does it continue downloading history entries

• K1MO ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 9 2012, 4:55

does it continue downloading history entries

looks like i have quite a big history .. it takes literally hours to get all history events.
    i closed lastHistory because i had to go to bed and the fan of my macbook went berserk while running lastHistory.
    it was able to retrieve 2012 to 2011 and i hoped it would continue downloading events when i restart lastHistory. but now it started calculating dot wheights and genre tags which again takes really long. when its done with that will it continue to get the other events prior 2011 .. please dont tell me i have to start over from scratch! :) :/

grüße aus berlin

ps. the app is G-rrrreate btw ;D

• TripleF ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 15 2012, 15:46
    When you create a new visualization, the first download should not be interrupted (otherwise you will be missing songs from the earlier parts of your listening history, as LastHistory downloads in reverse order until when you started using Last.fm).

Later you can select "Update from Last.fm" from the File menu to download the most recently scrobbled songs (but it won’t download missing songs from the beginning of your history).

Hope that helps!

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.