library.removeScrobble invalid method?

• library.removeScrobble invalid method?

I'm using an iPhone app that loves to submit scrobbles multiple times (CloudScrob), so I thought I'd try to write a little python script to weed out the dups. Turns out it's a bit tricker than I thought... the library.removeScrobble method always returns an Invalid Method error.

I'm using the lastfm library for python and I'm pretty sure (like 99%) it's building the signature correctly. I had to add a removeScrobble method to its Library class, so maybe I messed that up. But the fact that it's saying Invalid Method and not Invalid Parameters leads me to believe that the problem isn't in my code. My code just passes a dict to the lastfm Api object, which, again, seems to be doing the right thing.

I just want to make sure removeScrobble is still supported before I waste any more time debugging. The fact that none of the python last.fm libraries out there include the method made me wonder if it got removed at some point.

Thanks!

• JRoar ha detto...
    • Alumni
    • Apr 4 2012, 22:04
    Hey, nope the method works fine for me, maybe we can help if you share your code.

• wepper ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 18 2012, 15:59

UNIX timestamp

I am also facing issues with this method. I want to use it to remove duplicate scrobbles produced by CloudScrob. It produces an error code 6 which means that I have invalid parameters. COuld it be that this is produced by the timestamp? Maybe I have the wrong time zone and lastfm can not map it to the scrobble?
    Would be great to get an example for this methos request.

• wepper ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 18 2012, 16:26

Fixed

Just for the record:
    I just realized that in Java Date.getTime() does not produce the UNIX timestamp. You will have to use Date.getTime()/1000.

• wepper ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 18 2012, 16:29

Scrobbles not unique

Oh no! Just tried to remove duplicate scrobbles with this method. Unfortunately, the method removes all scrobbles with the same timestamp. Thus, not even one track is scrobbled in the end. Any way to fix this?

• tox82max ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 23 2012, 15:35

[spam]

[spam]

Modificato da mr_maxis in data Giu 23 2012, 17:35
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.