app prevents my music from playing

• app prevents my music from playing

I have a Sprint Optimus LG phone. When I play music from the phone's music player, it plays only the first two seconds of the song, then skips to the next song. It also prevents me from hitting pause or stop. My only option is to force close the app and then uninstall it. Otherwise my music player keeps looping from song to song, only playing the very first second of each. This has happened twice already. Is there a solution?

• Hi Baila,
    I have the same problem, were you able to find a solution?
    Thanks!

• AAAXV1 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 26 2011, 2:57
    I'm having the same problem with the app and I also have the same phone.

• I haven't been able to find a solution! Can someone help?

• Gerlown ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 29 2012, 1:58
    same problem here with LG P350

• rod_igo ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 2 2012, 13:12
    Same here also with LG p350. Downloaded last version yesterday from Google Play and all I got was a player that won't play music. And I'm trying to play my own music, not listening to radio or paid content.

• They said last fm doesn't work from outside US. Do you think it's the possible cause? or maybe LG's got the problem.

• c99koder ha detto...
    • Alumni
    • Mag 22 2012, 18:22
    Try installing this version of the app and let me know if it resolves the issue with LG's media player: http://cdn.last.fm/client/android/lastfm-lgfix.apk

• Mizu-kun ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 27 2012, 15:57
    it worked on my lg optimus me!! Thank you soooo much!!!

• c99koder ha detto...
    • Alumni
    • Mag 30 2012, 22:41
    Great! Thanks for testing this fix, we'll be releasing this update to everyone through the Google Play store soon.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.