The LPG III, version 2.0

• kotsa200 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 7:32
    I don't like artichokes. Even the name is scary. Artichoke. Hearty-choke. Hardly choke.

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

"Am I in a fucking M. Night Shamala movie ?", Natalie 'Fig' Figueroa, 2014
  • Good morning!

• kotsa200 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 8:59
    'Morning! On my way to Paris this evening after work, for the weekend, Woohoo!!

- Join the Last.fm Detox Center NOW! Come join the (real) fun and play a few of the best social games ever!

• Oh, fun times! Hope you will have a great weekend; enjoy the weather =)

[...You have a new avatar!]

• kotsa200 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 11:33
    The weather's sooooooo fine. It's been a while we hadn't had such a beautiful sky up our heads over here.

And yes, I have a new avatar! It made me lol a lot (you have to be familiar with Lumpy Space Princess aka LSP to find it funny though) :D

• Attic ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 12:20
    this avatar is .... weird....!

and the weather is definitely too hot!! on wednesday i had to put the heat on in the bathroom and the day after is way too hot!

i think it was close to 35°C in my classroom at 8.30! the "poor kids" couldn't work because of the heat : (in a totally desperate voice) "Miss, don't you realize it's too hot" - "ehm, yeah, i'm in the same room and i'm working"!

Last.fm Detox Center : the only place where doctors are sicker than patients!
    • kotsa200 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 12:56
    :D Aaah, kids.

Regarding the avatar, like I said, you have to be familiar with Lumpy Space to understand. But hey, as long as it makes ME laugh... :p

• kotsa200 said:
    And yes, I have a new avatar! It made me lol a lot (you have to be familiar with Lumpy Space Princess aka LSP to find it funny though) :D

Never heard of it but it does look erm... Intriguing. ;D

• I'm so tired. I got the mail(wo)man-job, and started Tuesday. Started playing a lot of tennis Monday, going pretty much from nil to a lot, so I was at practice every day this week (not today though). Everyday since I started my job I've worked 8-9-ish hours every day with only a 20 min break, meeting at 5.45 in the morning. Pretty tough when I had an old appointment to hang out with friends yesterday, and got to bed at 1-1.30 in the morning.
    My feet are not feeling perfect.
    But I have loads to do, and I'm making money - not bad! :D

All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
  • You should tennis the mail around!

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • j33zny ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 18:02
    I had a dream that I had a dream.

• Did you stand amid the roar of a surf-tormented shore, and held within your hand grains of the golden sand?

hmmm.

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
    • j33zny ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 18:30
    No, I was in some sort of video game world.

• Did it feel funny? More importantly, were you aware that you were having a dream about having a dream? ^_^

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 21:47
    All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
    Edgar Allan Poe.

• I'm afraid I made the reference already :|

• Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 22:36
    Don't be afraid, VA. You must force yourself to be very brave at such times.

• j33zny ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 22:37
    No such thing as too many Poe references.

• Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 22:41
    "True dat, perdy lady!"
    Edgar Allan Poe.

• "I think I'll have another one"
    -E.A. Poe, 1830,1831,'32,'33,'34,'35, etc

• Moomo ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 26 2012, 0:21
    You guys made me lol. A good way to end the night. So good night :)

• j33zny ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 26 2012, 1:13
    sleep well!

• Moomo ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 26 2012, 5:05
    I did, moderately well :) Woke up a few times and now I'm tired as hell cause I only got 4,5 hours of sleep when I usually get 10-12 hours. But I'm going to Lahti today with some student nation friends and the train leaves at 9:46. Woke up at 8 am to have time to shower, eat breakfast and most importantly, wake up.

• Utente
    • Mag 26 2012, 5:31
    I'm off to learn how to drive a big digger! Hurray!

• j33zny ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 26 2012, 6:36
    Try not to run over anyone.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.