Where did you discover Jenny Wilson?

• Where did you discover Jenny Wilson?

I discovered her recently in an article in a Irish newspaper. She has been tipped to be massive!

• LilPixie ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 14 2006, 14:23

i

discovered her through this guy who was listening to her song Let my Shoes Lead Me Foward - the knife remix... so i had to have it... :)

Pix
  • discovery

I discovered Jenny when I read the danish magazine Soundvenue in december 05' and they had a sample cd with Let my shoes let me forward on it..

Liv

• nickinoo ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Ago 15 2006, 21:49
    I saw her on the "You Take My Breath Away" video with The Knife, thinking that she was a member of the band. Then I heard she had a solo album out, I listened to The Knife's remix of her single and had to buy her album. I wasn't disappointed.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 18 2006, 10:41
    Trough Gav also, but I just listened the album, and it's quite good. The video with her and The Knife (You Take My Breath Away) is really funny :)

• My boyfriend introduced me properly to her after I'd read lots of articles about her and all the hype surrounding her. Then I saw her live at Roskilde not very long ago and I fell absolutely in love with her and her music.

• GONZIlla ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 5 2006, 23:47
    On tv, i saw her "let my shoes..." videoclip there!

• i was in copenhagen and the hostel was playing TMBA by the knife and the dude working there told me about it and it turned out jenny was playing in CPH that night so we went.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.