indie scene kids

do this for meeeee please
    its for my Design and Technology majorwork
    THANKYOU

What music are you into?

Favourite bands?

What do you look for in clothing?

Do you want to look individual? Why?

Do you have any music/fashion icons? (eg. Karen O from the Yeahyeahyeahs)

What are some of your favourite brands and why?

Would you rather buy brand name clothes, or independent? Why?

Do you find it easy or hard to find clothes for you?

Can you afford the styles of clothes you like?

What do you think of this idea?
    “An indie clothing label based on the stage outfits of Indie musicians. (you know…the artists who wear fully out there crazy cool stuff onstage).
    To begin with Patience from the Grates, Karen O from the Yeahyeahyeahs and Amanda from the Dresden dolls.
    You will also be given the option of adding custom badges, ribbon, paint, beading and printing to further individualise your look”

Tell me anything else you know about indie culture, indie fashion and EVERYTHING indie

AND! tell me about musicians and bands that have out there and exciting fashion on/offstage

thankyouuuuuuuu

xx
  • Wtffffff

• sam616 said:
    do this for meeeee please
    its for my Design and Technology majorwork
    THANKYOU

Age 16

Location New Jersey

What music are you into? Indie and alternative

Favourite bands? Death Cab, Iron and Wine, Postal Service, Sufjan Stevens, Belle and Sebastian

What do you look for in clothing? Something that isn't really stupid but not totally boring either. Enough for me to express a little of myself without coming across offensively :)

Why would I want to wear someone else's skin?

See above :)

Sorry ran out of time I'll finish this later it seems really interesting and I want to help

• sam616 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 13 2006, 1:20
    thankyouthankyou

xx
    • social ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 3 2007, 5:17

well. i'm a pussy

What music are you into?: Electronica

Favourite bands?: Lali Puna, The Magnetic Fields, Hot Chip, Casiotone for The Painfully Alone, Lambchop etc

What do you look for in clothing? Tight small pants o,O

Do you want to look individual? Why? No, i look mainstream indie o,O

Do you have any music/fashion icons? (eg. Karen O from the Yeahyeahyeahs): Morrissey

What are some of your favourite brands and why? Cheap Monday, because their clothes are awsome and cheap!

Would you rather buy brand name clothes, or independent? Why? Independent, because the smal designers behind it are more creative and doesn't massproduce things

Do you find it easy or hard to find clothes for you? Easy!

Can you afford the styles of clothes you like? Yes, as i said! Cheap Monday!
    Cheap Monday Website

• hope it helps you...

What music are you into? Indie**

Favourite bands? The Beatles XD

What do you look for in clothing? Tight pants and colorful t-shirts

Do you want to look individual? Why? Sure..wtf I AM UNIQUE!

Do you have any music/fashion icons? LoL..it might sound weird but I'm gonna say..err Kate Moss.

What are some of your favourite brands and why? Definitely Cheap Monday and Divided by h&m..

Would you rather buy brand name clothes, or independent? Why? It depends..I usually buy what I like.don't you?!

Do you find it easy or hard to find clothes for you? I used to find it hard in my city, but last summer they opened h&m and i found a shop near my house that sells stuff from Cheap Monday, Vans, Converse, Alternative, Ben Sherman....

Can you afford the styles of clothes you like? Ye..it's all quite cheap,especially those clothes by H&M.

Oh and you have asked for band's style on tour.. Well, The Kooks they wear the same clothes as on interviews and videoclips. But I'd say they're cool in a simple way. The Wombats they're coloured and full of energy..Matthew Murphy (the lead singer) plays a very cute guitar with flowers on it..A bit of hippie style! Then Klaxons..they're fluorescent as always..they're awesome although they're not really indie..but I love them anyways.

• +1

What music are you into? indie, anti-folk, singer-songwriter, piano rock, experemental, lo-fi

Favourite bands? see my top

What do you look for in clothing? comfort

Do you want to look individual? Why? i'm me, and nothing can't change it.

Do you have any music/fashion icons? ummm...no.

What are some of your favourite brands and why? see my top.

Would you rather buy brand name clothes, or independent? Why? independent. to support talanted people.

Do you find it easy or hard to find clothes for you? hard from time to time.

Can you afford the styles of clothes you like? yes

What do you think of this idea?
    some bands wear the same shirts every day....if it's not dirty, why not wear it?....it's normal. others are showmen or kitch fans....

Tell me anything else you know about indie culture, indie fashion and EVERYTHING indie.
    indie should be an underground culture. it's fact. not fashion.

AND! tell me about musicians and bands that have out there and exciting fashion on/offstage

Katy Perry. though she's not into indie.

What music are you into?
    Pop

Favourite bands?
    Paramore , Girls Aloud, Linkin Park

What do you look for in clothing?
    Comfy cute clothes.

I really don't care.. i dress the way i want.

Katy Perry.

What are some of your favourite brands and why?
    Tripp and betsey johnson...because of the colorful clothing.

Would you rather buy brand name clothes, or independent? Why?
    whatever i can afford.

Do you find it easy or hard to find clothes for you?
    easy...

Can you afford the styles of clothes you like?
    no way.

• HA! This thread is hilarious.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.