How well do you fit in?

• How well do you fit in?

My musical preference is 93.35% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

life is a struggle... and if you should ever feel truly happy, be patient: this too shall pass
  • My musical preference is 87.78% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

Heh.

Music is Music as Devices are Kisses is Everything
    • SuGaCaT ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 24 2008, 20:56
    My musical preference is 90.3% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

yeah! :)

• My musical preference is 90.07% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

There are only 2 genres of music ...music I like, and music I don't...
    • theGarm ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 27 2008, 7:29
    My musical preference is 77.93% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

I suck compared to you guys.

We all proceeded to end the beautiful blankness of our white papers with airplanes, cars, explosions, flowers, dogs and princes on horses because dreams never end...
  • My musical preference is 88.23% similar to the Indie Canada group.

Well, at least I'm about 11.77% original. ;-)

• My musical preference is 91.95% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

sweet

• My musical preference is 81.4% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

• chalms04 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 16 2008, 15:29
    The similarity between user chalms04 and group Indie Canada is moderate, at 60.99%.

I fail.

• "My musical preference is 81.18% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!"

Well...that's good to hear :D

• The similarity between user spilled_milk and group Indie Canada is high, at

86.44%

"welcome to the human race... you're a mess"
    • NiUz ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 2 2008, 5:33
    My musical preference is 64.61% similar to the Indie Canada group.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 2 2008, 20:03

55.31%

The similarity between user AnnDorphine and group Indie Canada is moderate, at 55.31% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 89.31% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 89.56% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Twili91 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 9 2008, 2:35
    My musical preference is 78.94% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

• seamus85 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 12 2008, 2:29
    My musical preference is 92.17% similar to the Indie Canada group

• ctremba ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 1 2008, 2:11
    My musical preference is 92.14% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

C.
  • sweet
    My musical preference is 92.16% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Utente
    • Dic 24 2008, 16:08
    My musical preference is 83.15% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 91.35% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

I'm in repose
    • a_d_a_m_ ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 8 2009, 10:04
    java_spoof a dit :
    My musical preference is 91.95% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

sweet

My musical preference is 91.94% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

Lol

• flaax ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 25 2009, 17:02
    My musical preference is 89.52% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• the link is not working for me.
    :(

perhaps i'm not supposed to fit in? he he!

• Utente
    • Apr 23 2009, 0:58
    My musical preference is 88.79% similar to the Indie Canada group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

That's good, because the misfits are from the US and I don't like horror punk anyway.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.