whats your favorite album (incubus obviously)

• vixter ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 14 2004, 22:44

whats your favorite album (incubus obviously)

they're all good, obviously, but whats your favorite?
    i like all of em (i cant say anything about the newest i havent got round to buying it yet) but which is your best?

i like morning veiw, and fungus amongus, cant decide which one i prefer!!

please, spread the word about your favorite!

• MrMegrim ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 16 2004, 23:52
    Bleh! I hate Fungus Among Us and (although I like it) Morning View is too laid back. My personal favorite is S.C.I.E.N.C.E., but I have yet to hear A Crow Left of the Murder.

"What would I do if I had a million dollars, besides two chicks at the same time? I would do nothing. I would sit on my ass all day. I would do nothing."

-Peter (Ron Livingston) from Office Space
  • The first album i heard by them was Morning View and that used to me my favourite, although i admit it's their most mainstream album, which puts me off a little now.

But after hearing ACLOTM im awestruck...im pretty sure its my fave album by them :D

S.C.I.E.N.C.E. coming a close second

• The first incubus album I've heard is Morning View, inspired by someone I've met in the train. But my favourite album is Make yourself.

• Big fan of A Crow Left Of The Murder.
    More solid album overall

• I'm A Big fan of A Crow Left Of The Murder
    Its a more solid Album overall.

• My Favorite Album

My personal favorite album made by Incubus would be Make Yourself.

• zarks ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2004, 21:41
    i dont really like ACLOTM that much
    morning view is probably my fave

A malleable creature that speaks with a laudanum tongue
    And i promise you deeply
    The righteous will triumph over all adversity
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 13 2004, 9:49
    Make Yourself

• joey_56 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 7 2004, 11:21
    A Crow Left Of The Murder & Make yourself draw with me. ClotM actually grew on me after me not likin it too much. I now LOVE it.

• pippa ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 6 2004, 19:49
    I like best Make yourself and A Crow left of the murder. I prefer something more lively than morning view.

• Sarey ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 7 2004, 23:47
    I absolutely love S.C.I.E.N.C.E. It has to be my all time favourite. I wouldn't dare rate the others though, because I like them all. A Crow Left of the Murder is fantastic too :D

Scrobblermarried (again) to nyborjarsvenska. Kicking emo kiddies asses. Old school. | You're perfect, yes, it's true. But without me, there's only you.
    • teacherx ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 12 2004, 3:24
    The Best Incubus is S.C.I.E.N.C.E far and away the BEST. Second place goes to Make Yourself.

Ron
    • Rag_Doll ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 6 2004, 21:54
    My favourite is definately Make Yourself!

• Make Yourself

In My mind makeyourself is by far there best album followed by Morning View Session DVD for its pure Greatest Hits (almost) value and its live.

• S.C.I.E.N.C.E. definitely, then (in order of preference)

Enjoy Incubus
    Crow Left Of the Murder
    Make Youself
    Fungus Amongus
    Morning View

Is this the right room for an argument?
  • SCIENCE no doubt

I pause/freeze/gaze/trip your reflection...
    ~Down and Above
  • My favorite is Morning View, for sure. I like A Crow Left of the Murder, but it's too...woahcrazy.

~billdapony
    • asmox ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 25 2004, 3:56
    eh, wow.. way too much acloftm worship here :[

that album is a steaming pile of garbage compared to everything else incubus has ever done. there's absolutely no innovation on acloftm.. generic bass lines on top of generic drum beats with layers of (at times) semi-interesting guitar. i dunno what happened to them there.. it's like, after make yourself, they went from originality and innovation to something i can only call intelligent pop.

god, i miss the days of enjoy incubus and science.. good times :O

^_______________^
    • Tezor ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 28 2004, 22:20
    make yourself is my favourite closely followed by crow left of the murder.

• Freeky ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 8 2005, 14:17
    My favourite is Morning View, on 2nd place there's Fungus Amongus, i don't know why... they're just the best :)

"This is fact not fiction"
    • mmutantl ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 8 2005, 14:34
    My Best Album's ever are : Science and Morning View! The both Albums rule!

• S.C.I.E.N.C.E.

your balls are showing
  • S.C.I.E.N.C.E.

your balls are showing
    • kroq ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 20 2005, 15:02
    That has to be Live in Sweden 2004, mostly because i was there but also due to the fact that Pantomime is on it! :)

As a studio recorded album i'll have to choose Morning View (this is still THE album that introduced me to Incubus)

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.