• Favourite bands

come on, it is probably some grunge

• Blodsinn ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 7 2011, 9:51
    TAD
    Nirvana

• Alice in Chains, Black Sabbath, Pearl Jam, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Mother Love Bone, Green River, Kyuss etc

• Alice in chains, Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Temple of the dog, Malfunkshun, Nirvana; Dissection, Emperor, Death maybe.

• dosta lovely :)

• it`s quite predictable, isn`t it?)

• Shkarick ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 5 2011, 12:03
    Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd... Damn, it's much easier to check my profile :D

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 11 2011, 15:00
    Alice In Chains, Nirvana, MLB... But especially Alice (:

• Nirvana, Mudhoney, Bikini Kill, Babes In Toyland, Green River...

• Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Rishloo, AIC, and Emptyself

• Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Guns N' Roses, Nirvana, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Doors, The Sex Pistols............................

• sathan93 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 27 2011, 15:59
    AIC, PJ, STP, Megadeth, Sodom, Emperor, RATM, Pink Floyd, Type O Negative, Gamma Ray

• I love lots of band!
    They're in my profile!!! ;p

Saah! \m/
  • my favourite band...too many of them xD but guns n roses, pearl jam, mother love bone, alice in chains, doro, suzi quatro, thin lizzy, temple of the dog - it's just the beginning :D

Duff: "Did I say bananas?"
    Slash: "Yeah hahaha"
    Duff: "I did?? No...!!"
  • Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Hole, Mad Season :D

• Alice in chains
    Mother Love bone
    Nirvana
    .Soundgarden
    Hole
    Mudhoney
    Screaming Trees
    And many others

I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs
    • Indene_ ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 19 2012, 20:20
    Nirvana, Hole, Babes in Toyland, Mudhoney :D

• Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Joy Division, Sonic Youth, Led Zeppelin, Coil. And in general I am musical whore, lol.

• Nirvana, Alice in chains, Hole, Soundgarden, Sonic Youth, Screaming Trees

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of a person that You are. <Kurt Cobain>
  • Nirvana, Kyuss, Blind Melon, Black Sabbath, Dead Meadow(most favorite of favorites), Husker Du, Smashing Pumpkins, and Alice in Chains. not all of these bands are from Seattle for those who don't know.

"You're all the same, the lot of you, with your long hair and faggot clothes. Drugs, sex…every sort of filth. And ya hate the police, don't ya?"-Electric Wizard

"The most important part of my religion is to play guitar." -Lou Reed
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.