The most idiotic music-related comment you've ever heard

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 23 2011, 23:06
    amymillard said:

"who's david Bowie?'
    My friend

Well i have a friend who doesn't know who John Lennon is or Mick Jagger!

• "All that crap you like is so boring compared to Justin Bieber."
    "Metal is all screaming and it's talentless Satanic garbage."

*facepalms*

• Well, someone once told me (a long time ago): "The Spice girls are way better than Zeppelin, The Doors and those old bands, just look at the million fans they have right now, 10 million people can't be wrong"

Awful =(

• Utente
    • Dic 9 2011, 22:41
    There was this one incident were my sister heard 10 Years - Shoot It Out and just because they were screaming, she said that "the only people that will listen to it are teenage boys".

Modificato da un utente eliminato in data Feb 2 2012, 0:41
  • "Who the hell is Alice Cooper?"
    "Paramore has way better guitars" <-I can't remember what band he was taking about, but it's wrong anyway
    "Minor Threat and Dead Kennedys are shit. Listen to true punk like blink-182 and Sum 41."
    "You don't think I'm hardcore? LOL I listen to Atreyu"
    ^All from the same retarded 16-year-old -.-

We came to wreck everything and ruin your life. God sent us.
    • Utente
    • Gen 1 2012, 18:14
    Someone told me that Geddy Lee (Rush) sounds like a mentally insane woman.

Modificato da un utente eliminato in data Feb 2 2012, 0:37
  • "I really love The Beatles; especially 'Imagine' ".
    I' ve heard that in radio.

• I read some funny stuff here. Haha
    This one really happend to me... I'm still asking myself... Maybe he was right? Haha

"U2 is the best band ever.."
    "Ehm, I don't agree on that..."
    "Why not? They have grammys and so.."
    "That doesn't mean anything, that's my opinion.."
    Than you are a poser!"
    "Ehhh...What........?"

"Nosce Te Ipsum..."

Apollo was often portrayed as a god of apportionment, who from his vantage point could see what was coming to everyone. More than a statement encouraging self identity, this phrase originally meant something more akin to "Know your place", reminding visitors that neither they nor the temple staff were gods, the true God was and is Me...
    • Worknesh ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 4 2012, 23:10
    Justin Bieber is SO talented in playing guitar.

• "I want to kill Justin Bieber because he's too mainstream but I love Miley Cyrus.
    She's so punk rock!"

"Everyone that listens to punk is mean and violent"

"Oh My God! Justin Bieber is the most talented artist in the whole world. The haters are just stupid."

I have heard many ignorant stereo-types and some really stupid comments.

• I can't stand this one:
    "Blues is just for old people..."

No it is not JUST for old people!

This one is stupid too:
    "Jazz is pretentious and for people who think they're smart..."

No it is Not!

"Nosce Te Ipsum..."

Apollo was often portrayed as a god of apportionment, who from his vantage point could see what was coming to everyone. More than a statement encouraging self identity, this phrase originally meant something more akin to "Know your place", reminding visitors that neither they nor the temple staff were gods, the true God was and is Me...
    • gibson41 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 13 2012, 21:35
    I led this conversation with two of my female friends a couple of weeks back.

Green Day - Basket case was on and I made a comment about it:

Me: "Ah, Basket Case, those were the times when Green Day was actually good,"
    Them: "What are you talking about? They are still great!"
    Me: "No they are not. All of their songs sound the same now."

THIS COMMENT----------------------v
    Them: "Well, that just means they all sound great!"
    THIS COMMENT----------------------^

Are you fuckin' kidding me? O_o

• Lab class at university, I get asked what music i like - answer includes 'some punk'. He replies, 'I like punk, stuff like Fall Out Boy right?' Was very hard to resist ripping off my lab coat and thrusting my Joey Ramone t-shirt in his face (once my confusion had worn off).

'This is just a ride'

• Bonn196 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 18 2012, 14:54
    "Is Pink Floyd, like, a band? - Yes, definitely one of the greatest psychadelic rock bands of all time - Yeeaaah, whatever, I've never heard about them" And she gave me that 'You weirdo I'm much better' look.

"This song is sooo old." Said a girl in 2011 June about some song which came out about four months earlier.

AND THE MOST INCREDIBLE ONE:
    "Nirvana is totally my favourite band! But who is this Kurt Cobain guy? Everyone's talking about him. I know that the blond guy is Nirvana but who's Kurt Cobain?"

I'm a rocker, let me roll!
    • Bonn196 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 18 2012, 14:58
    njbell2000 said:
    "All that crap you like is so boring compared to Justin Bieber."
    "Metal is all screaming and it's talentless Satanic garbage."

*facepalms*

Oh yeah, I get the screaming satanic thing a lot too.

I'm a rocker, let me roll!
    • alle4295 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 16 2012, 17:41
    Your eyes will burn, i'm warning you!

"Kurt Cobain (some rock singer) died in 1994, the same year Justin Bieber was born. RT if you think Bieber is Kurt reincarnated!"

"Bieber has more #1 albums than Nirvana, Queen, Cher, ABBA and Lady Gaga. They're shit compared to the new King of Pop! :)"

"LOL at people saying Freddie Mercury was a great role model and Bieber is not. You know Freddie was gay and had AIDS right?"

"Justin Bieber is much bigger than Kurt Cobain, so shut up. Did Kurt Cobain ever have the biggest fanbase on Twitter? NO."

"Michael Jackson didn't even have swag, so... Bieber >> MJ"

"My World, My World 2.0, Believe and Miley Cyrus' I Can't Be Tamed are the only iconic albums released in the last 10 years. RIP music."

and there are many more..

Yes, they are real. If you don't believe me check this girl on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/MandaSwaggie

*I don't want to leave on this planet anymore*

Alle.
    • alle4295 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 16 2012, 17:53
    prepare for another ones:

"Music was great before Lady Gaga got famous. It's sad that people listen to trash like that. Thank God we still have Bieber."

"I love how Bieber only collaborates with legends in the music industry, like Chris Brown, Usher and Miley Cyrus."

""I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation, but people just don't understand me."- Justin Bieber. Don't know who Kurt is but omg SO TRUE!"

"Legends? I only know Beyoncé #fail RT @famemonster6397: tell me when he collabs with REAL legends. Elton Tony Sting Cher Beyonce Brian May"

"You know how they said legends never die? That proves Michael Jackson never was or will be a legend."

*MEGA FACE PALM*

https://twitter.com/#!/MandaSwaggie

this girl deserves an oscar for stupidness

Alle.
  • three years ago, the mayor of my city said that he was thinking of inviting Freddie Mercury for a concert here :S (http://www.croatiantimes.com/index.php?id=4131)
    it embarasses me that the city i come from is run by a person like that (although his music ignorance is the least of his faults).

not quite there...

• ljutien ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 6 2013, 20:22
    Recently I've read a comment that all music is great and there is no bad music, even gangam style can be called a masterpiece. I think it's really idiotic comment

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.