What period would you chose?

• Japan in the Edo Period
    , the 70s
    or the 18th century in Germany and its surroundings .

Tradition, art and music ~

EqualizerAPO -> foobar2000 -toslink> Meier Audio Corda Daccord -> LakePeople G109
    => AKG K 701 //OR// => Westone UM3x
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 25 2011, 19:38
    rural Java, Siberia, Alaska, or Hokkaido

all before conquest by Western civilisation.

• Tenome15 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 27 2011, 21:24
    The Renaisance, definately.
    The only period where barbarism has endet but Illuminati and NWO plans haven't begun yet.

• Hunmm Vitorian era, ancient greece (living in Athenas of course), Babylon at the time of Hammurabi or Japan (Edo period)

Modificato da raphacooper2 in data Ago 7 2011, 23:43
  • Hunmm Vitorian era, ancient greece (living in Athenas of course), Babylon at the time of Hammurabi or Japan (Edo period)

• Utente
    • Ago 27 2011, 19:37
    Most probably IX-XIII century Semigallia.

• Jeannyd ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 15 2011, 14:30
    The Age of Vikings (as a Viking woman, of course).

• i'd like to live in the medieval Europe, and also Europe between 1880 - 1910 would be interesting to see.

• Utente
    • Ott 28 2011, 0:28
    The Middle Ages.

• That's tough. The problem is that every single period has far more negatives than positives. Civilization is nothing but a wild goose chase. Pre-civilization offers no reasons to live. If I had to choose, it would have to be ancient Greece. Some place other than this Earth would be much better though.

• Oskoreii ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 21 2011, 21:53
    I would choose to be among the first settlers in scandinavia after the Ice Age, i.e I choose the stone age. @Blue_Fatty, I disagree with you when you say that pre-civilization offers no reason to live. If life is about luxury, then you are right. but life is so much more. Living in the stone age gives us the opportunity to live entirely in contact with nature, like we were supposed to. Also, as a pioneering hunter/gatherer, you will develop a unique relationship with your family and tribe completely different from what we have in our society; in a world where your lives depend on each other, there is little room for hate.

• Greek - son of hades of course.

The wizard in black reveals the sign
    The chosen are ready, destiny realigns
    Eye of ultra soul, together we join
    Alone again, once again, into the void
    • Utente
    • Mag 2 2014, 6:10
    I don't know if I could choose a period. As shitty as the modern world is now, I don't believe there ever was a time that could be reflected upon as the "good ol' days." There's always so much to complain about. That said, I wouldn't mind living during the Romantic era or in the late 60's/70's for the hedonism and creativity, minus the kumbaya bullshit. Of course, a pre-christian era pagan society wouldn't be too bad either.

• Samoroth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 30 2014, 11:21
    It always makes me laugh when people say they would like to live in the middle ages. The middle ages are some of the worst times in human history, where mankind actually took many steps back, so to say you would like to live in the middle ages is just ignorant and obviously shows a lack of any historical knowledge.

• Impaled_ ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 2 2014, 19:49
    Samoroth escribió:
    It always makes me laugh when people say they would like to live in the middle ages. The middle ages are some of the worst times in human history, where mankind actually took many steps back, so to say you would like to live in the middle ages is just ignorant and obviously shows a lack of any historical knowledge.

Bravo all the way through. You've made an excellent point.

He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you.
    • Akknav ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 23 2014, 2:42
    escribió:
    rural Java, Siberia, Alaska, or Hokkaido

all before conquest by Western civilisation.

I like this!

• the 80's of 20th century

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.