Favourite Tune Played On Grey's...

• Favourite Tune Played On Grey's...

Ohhhh, so many choices...but mine would have to be

Holidays on Ice - Here Comes Your Ride (I still remember & love the clip with Yang and the little boy who questions God). :-)

• There's been so many great songs on Grey's, i think my favourite at the moment is Anna Nalick - Breathe (2AM).

• ...i'd have to say

Metric - Police and the Private

it was on this past episode and i love love loove metric so I got really excited since this is the 2nd time they've played a song of theirs!

live and let go
    .maisey
  • Chris Martin and Michael Stipe - "In the sun"
    and also Anna Nalick "Breathe" :)

• SO MANY.

Police And The Private is my new favorite because it appeared only last episode. Also: sooo many of the Tegan & sara songs, such as Where Does the Good Go?, and also Never Leave Your Heart Alone and Unlike Me. Into The Fire was the last song in the very first epi of Grey's and I remember it taking my breath away. These are all amazing songs. And there are so many more. My 5 current top tracks (as of may 5th 06) were all heard on grey's.

• Mine's Fools In Love as I saw her live and found out about Grey's Anatomy the same day as I saw her. She was the first act on when I saw Nada Surf at the Shepherds Bush Empire.

• I'm crazy about "Nowhere Warm" by Kate Havnevik, "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane, and "Edge of the Ocean" by Ivy...

• I love love love "Better Man" by James Morrison
    http://www.myspace.com/jamesmorrisonmusic

he doesn't have a cd out yet but I'll probably get it when it comes out

• Diplo - Diplo Rhythm

Definitely.

Har.
  • Re:

Quoth gilchrist1984:
    There's been so many great songs on Grey's, i think my favourite at the moment is Anna Nalick - Breathe (2AM).

I'm liking Anna Nalick too. Wreck of the Day is a favorite of mine.
    And although it's typical, I like Ben Lee's Catch My Disease ever since he performed it live on Jimmy Kimmel a few nights ago.

• Oh and yes, anything by Kate Havnevik is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD! :-)

• "It Don't Matter To The Sun" by Rosie Thomas from Yesterday. So beautiful and sad. I also love "Scratch" by Kendall Payne and anything Kate Havnevik. Everything on this show is in perfect synch - the writing, the acting, the music! etc.

BTW - londinium, do you know where to get a download of "Better Man." I've taken a liking to it, also. :)

• Moonoveraustin, you can download "Better Man"
    www.jamesmorrisonmusic.com

I love "Sad eyes" by Josh Rouse.

• I've changed my mind again, at the moment i'm loving Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 18 2006, 16:03
    Anna Nalick - Breathe (2AM), Kate Havnevik - Unlike Me, and the stuff by the Ditty Bops.

• dianage27 - thanks a lot! I was so happy when I heard Sad Eyes on GA. I've been a Josh Rouse fan for a while now, and it's nice to hear your favorite artists get some airplay and recognition.

• i think one of the best songs from GA are chasing cars by snow patrol and into the fire. but when i am said i love to listen to whatever gets you through today by the radio and live and learn by the cardigans.

• Utente
    • Mag 26 2006, 14:58
    I love Tiger, My Friend by Psapp

• I really liked Police and Private by Metric, I'd only heard a few things from Metric before this episode, and I really didn't like it, but then I heard this song. Metric is now one of my favorite bands.

• I really liked Police and Private by Metric, I'd only heard a few things from Metric before this episode, and I really didn't like it, but then I heard this song. Metric is now one of my favorite bands.

• I like the song n like it goes "Im Sorry So Sorry" and it like repeats but i dont know what it is called and it really bothers me... but other that that i like cosy in the rocket

• Re:

Quoth sexyturtle01:
    I like the song n like it goes "Im Sorry So Sorry" and it like repeats but i dont know what it is called and it really bothers me... but other that that i like cosy in the rocket

It's called "They" by Jem

live and let go
    .maisey
    • lacador ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 3 2006, 16:25
    I Hate Everyone, by Get Set Go. I heard the fifteen second clip, and ended up buying both their albums.

• Utente
    • Giu 13 2006, 8:12
    i hate everyone, so good
    and "The Suggestion Box" by Aqueduct

• diplo

definately diplo rhythm

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.