The Last.fm Vending Machine

• rborlax ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 17 2011, 16:00
    you receive special number 12

i put in 3 emeralds and a longsword

• you get ManBearPig

I put in a mummy

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. If you wish to find that which becomes the dividing line between mankind and other biological classifications, it rests not in brain size, dominance, or even emotional capability, but lies in the unique capacity for human beings to reflect on their actions and show regret, what is most certainly the ability to empathize, that gives them their position.
  • you get a baby

i put in gum

• rborlax ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 17 2011, 16:04
    you get

i put in some baloney

• you get a cow pattie

i put in a gundam

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. If you wish to find that which becomes the dividing line between mankind and other biological classifications, it rests not in brain size, dominance, or even emotional capability, but lies in the unique capacity for human beings to reflect on their actions and show regret, what is most certainly the ability to empathize, that gives them their position.
    • Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 17 2011, 16:35
    You get a Seth Putnam.

I put in my comic collection.

• You get the cash value of that collection

I put in the Norwegian Royal Family.............

• you get the swedish royal family

i put in the moon

• you get a weak gravity

I put in kennoth

• Gets turned on

Inserts a tube of red lipstick

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
    Modificato da Madelines in data Giu 17 2011, 16:43
  • you get cheese XD

i put in Dweezil Zappa

• You brake the machine.

I put in Osama Bin Laden

• you get margaret thatcher

i put in myself

• Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 17 2011, 16:49
    You teleport to my house.

I put in GH2

• You get GH2

I put in the oven

• you get a nuke

i put in an industrial sized can of aquanet

• Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 17 2011, 16:52
    You get Nessie.

I put in my hopes and dreams.

• You get me

I put in a dead body

• Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 17 2011, 16:54
    You get arrested.

I put in Fox Mulder.

• you get anally probed

i put in Elvis

• Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 17 2011, 16:57
    You get vaginally probed.

I put in my arm.

• You get amputated

I put in a piece of string

• Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 17 2011, 17:02
    You get a piece of Sting

I put in a pedobear

• You get a new fur coat

I put in videotapes

• you get the video tape Saša and I made

i put in some love

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.