Did you know that... ?

• Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 19 2011, 15:21
    I believe you not.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• V1nc3ntK ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 21 2011, 15:54
    Pound shops outnumber book stores for the first time on Britain's high streets..

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 26 2011, 21:39
    The cake is a lie

• The worlds oldest goldfish was 43 years old.

• It was at a concert in Minneapolis in 1954 that Al Dvorin first closed Elvis’s concerts with: “Ladies and Gentleman, Elvis has left the building. Thank you and good night.”

• The British Tarantula Society is the world's oldest and largest organization of tarantula keepers.

• Utente
    • Gen 24 2012, 3:37
    It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. Try it!

• From - http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-superFlares.html

Given a legitimate need to protect Earth from the most intense forms of space weather – great bursts of electromagnetic energy and particles that can sometimes stream from the sun – some people worry that a gigantic "killer solar flare" could hurl enough energy to destroy Earth. Citing the accurate fact that solar activity is currently ramping up in its standard 11-year cycle, there are those who believe that 2012 could be coincident with such a flare.

But this same solar cycle has occurred over millennia. Anyone over the age of 11 has already lived through such a solar maximum with no harm. In addition, the next solar maximum is predicted to occur in late 2013 or early 2014, not 2012.

The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) spacecraft captured this image of a solar flare as it erupted from the sun early on Tuesday, October 28, 2003. This was the most powerful flare measured with modern methods. Credit: NASA/SOHO Most importantly, however, even the biggest solar flares are not powerful enough to physically destroy Earth....

And, even at their worst, the sun's flares are not physically capable of destroying Earth.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • Utente
    • Gen 27 2012, 19:54
    I just deleted my account :D

• ^ I call bullshit - how can you post if you are deleted?

Fuck, I'll never get an answer.

In 2005 a bull shark attacked a racehorse in the Brisbane River

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • Utente
    • Mag 11 2012, 12:38
    Did you know that...
    this thread has been pining for the fjords for five weeks.
    No it isn't I saw it just move!

• The Internal Revenue Service audits 87 percent of women who claim breast implants as tax deductions.

I wonder who the lucky guy is who gets that gig.

• The only time two fully fledged democracies have declared war on each other was Britain and Finland during World War II.

• Utente
    • Set 2 2012, 19:11
    There's enough energy in a single lightning flash to keep the average house fully supplied with electricity for over a month :D

• eigrp100 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 3 2012, 2:42
    In Northern Colombia, Males have intercourse with donkeys as leisure/ tradition.

• Utente
    • Ott 4 2012, 10:39
    Inertia (the tendency for structured objects to resist acceleration) may be due to Gravitomagnetism...

• Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 4 2012, 16:28
    Necktie originated in Croatia.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Utente
    • Ott 5 2012, 1:49
    Did you know that 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321?

Did you know that Joseph Stalin spoke in a gentle and high-pitched voice?

Did you know that water skiing was invented in the town I'm from?

• Utente
    • Nov 1 2012, 18:18
    did u know that there are more galaxies in the universe than there are grains of sand on this planet. maybe u did know that. but it doesn't matter becos it's still a mind-blowing fact that should be echoed for eternity

• numlawd ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 9 2013, 22:41
    100 decimal == 64 hex

100 octal == 64 decimal

• SystemCP ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Gen 10 2013, 6:52
    Did you know that to treat ADHD, a stimulant drug known as Ritalin is prescribed? How ironic.

foobar2000 | dBpoweramp | Exact Audio Copy | FreeFileSync | HD Tune Pro
    These are important programs that I use on a daily basis and strongly recommend.

--
  • Iron Maiden covered My Generation?

• SystemCP ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Gen 10 2013, 19:24
    dmorris91 said:
    Iron Maiden covered My Generation?

Limp Bizkit - My Generation?

These are important programs that I use on a daily basis and strongly recommend.

--
  • SystemCP said:
    dmorris91 said:

The Who--My Generation

• SystemCP ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Gen 13 2013, 19:28
    dmorris91 said:
    SystemCP said:
    dmorris91 said:

The Who--My Generation

I was going to say, kind of an odd cover to choose from if it was Limp Bizkit lol.

--
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.