• Miss-Kei ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 9 2012, 20:36
    What keeps me up all night is usually ideas pop in my head whenever is night time. I can't stop writing paragraphs after paragraphs of my ideas in my journal. To keep me well engaged is listening to classical or new age music. Which, I secretly turn down the sound of my recorder player down. So, I won't wake up my brother in the other room..
    : |

Amoebas don't build houses and bridges, they only eat.
  • Too much caffeine during the day will do it every time. o_O And the fact that there is a ton of stuff to do around NYC after midnight, especially on weekends. :)

• max8455 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2012, 2:38
    Medicine I need.

One side effect is insomnia. The other is abnormal dreams.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 27 2012, 8:07
    The internet. There's just so many fun things to do, and countless things I haven't even seen yet!

• I feel most productive, creative and social during the night, going to sleep then feels like I'm killing the best part of the day.

• Tormenting thoughts.

• reagan0 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Lug 14 2012, 11:30
    If I'm actually in bed trying to sleep, it's generally the problems of the moment that keep my mind in gear.

If I'm not in bed, I'm trying to get something finished: housework, or studying, or the monthly budget/bills, etc.

• max8455 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 17 2012, 18:40

• SoDoM7 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 5 2012, 19:01
    Milkybika escribió:
    The internet. There's just so many fun things to do, and countless things I haven't even seen yet!

^ This

I think is not too important, sleep 5 or 6 hours is fine for me

• weed & music (right now Psycroptic. Technical shit is great when u're high:))

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they're hard to verify."
    - Abraham Lincoln -
    • Utente
    • Set 2 2012, 10:47
    My A.D.D. doesn't ever let my mind stop thinking about various things, so it's a bit difficult to get my thoughts to settle down.

• Utente
    • Set 16 2012, 3:54
    Good movie(s) or good tv show(s). Ofc music too ;) Almost forgot the internet, main reason staying up :D i'm addicted. addicted even more after i found this site.

• Utente
    • Set 16 2012, 20:51
    Sometimes I listen for hours to the same tune and sink myself into it. Or I dig a way through the web while I searching for useless informations and boring facts. Meanwhile I download songs, listen to music (often with Last.Fm) and talk with some friends via MSN.

And I love books and cooking at midnight. Also I like wandering in the night and parties. And recently I dicovered Homestuck, so I have enough to keep myself busy until the end of time. :)

I don't have appetite or the energy to do something while it is day. I'm definitely a night owl. (I don't sleep during the day, so I can join this group)

• So much to do, so little time.

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music
  • video games !

“Sooner or later we've all got to let go of our past.”
    ― Dan Brown, Deception Point
    • snaekie ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 25 2012, 11:27
    Internet, and my boyfriend.

• Vampires, werewolves, witches and the men who have sex with them. Seriously! they are fucking loud!O.o

• The fact when I signed into my iTunes account, the 160 or so songs I purchased in 2007 and 2008 were added to my library without me having to buy them all again. Since my iPod charger broke, I have to listen to my purchased music on my computer. Scrobbled over 200 songs since Friday evening.

That and I never sleep.

~**Sugarland**~
    • jagahaba ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 3 2012, 18:46
    I had insomnia for a couple of years, and even now when it's relatively gone, I can't bring myself to sleep more than 2-3 hours a night. And I love that couple of hours, between 4 and 6 am, when everything is silent and asleep, best time to paint.

• Worries, doubts, fears, that guy who screams "fuck!" every Saturday morning at 3:00AM for no explicable reason....

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music

• May you always be the first to tap it, so you don’t have to wrap it.
  • RIDDLES

• May you always be the first to tap it, so you don’t have to wrap it.
    • aamargot ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 26 2012, 16:49
    Imagination.

"Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol."
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.