• Kiamat ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 16 2009, 0:14

Seventh Star

So via the magic of the Zune software's Mixview feature, I discovered a band called Seventh Star and I cannot stop listening to them! They're in the vein of Figure Four and xDisciple ADx. Anyone else checking these guys out?

"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape." -Bret Easton Ellis 'American Psycho'

"For the thing that I have greatly feared has come upon me. And what I have dreaded has happened to me. I am not at ease, nor am I quiet; I have no rest for trouble comes" JOB 3:25,26
  • Yeap, man, it's one of my favourite christian hardcore bands and I saw them live in their last show here in Ukraine. They are very open-hearted, especialy bass-player. We were going to the capital from the sea, wher was show together.

• Yup. Got all their albums and they are from my state - pretty awesome!

I've walked the beautiful fields of Armageddon and trembled before the Holocaust gates. I lost my breath somewhere in-between and found myself no longer fearing for my safety.
    -Mantric, Spear of Heaven
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.