Favourite Movies with Dominic Purcell

• Favourite Movies with Dominic Purcell

Hi all ;] This is the place where you can share which are your favourite movies with Dominic. You can post screenshots and information about them, too. :)

hip hop
  • my favourite movies are john doe and prison break,of course:)and you don't say what's your favourite movie with dominic:)

• ops excuse me :D Favourite movies with Dominic... yeah Prison Break and John Doe of course... i can add Blade too, despite i don't like this movie genre, but Blade is very good ;)

hip hop
  • I don't like this genre too, but maybe blade is a exception:) I watch it soon:)

• I don't like this genre too, but maybe blade is a exception:) I watch it soon:)

• ops I send it twice mistake:)

• Yo. Blade is very good, i like it may be for Dominic :D he is my weakness :D So when you watch it share what is your impression ;) I'm sure that you'll like it ;]

hip hop
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 14 2007, 19:48
    prison break.

• I saw Blade and I can say it's really very good.But the film is a fantasy,I read it's a horror,but it doesn't matter:)I can say only you should watch it:)

• yeah, i'm glad to hear that you like it :) i wanna download other dominic's film named 3-Way. Can somebody post link to download it. I searched at google but no reusult :( thanks in advance

hip hop
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.