More Artist Connections

• ZaoFan ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 4 2007, 7:38

More Artist Connections

Hi I just joined this group mainly for the hell of it but I have already noticed that you've missed out Behemoth and Dimmu Borgir (remember Behemoth Movie productions n Dimmu Burger?

anyway any else you can think of

• BlueWook ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 5 2007, 21:03
    I have been meaning to add a few. I'll add those both. I don't think I got to see the Dimmu Burger episode.

Music Collecting Extrodinare,Music Advice Center
    • ZaoFan ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 7 2007, 9:18
    its called go forth and die

• Syppress ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 7 2007, 19:34
    Don't forget Burzum too. :P

• BlueWook ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 10 2007, 16:02
    Added

Music Collecting Extrodinare,Music Advice Center
    • kmfdm4 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 22 2007, 0:29
    also Carpathian Forest, in go forth and die they arrive at Carpathian Territory

"Drug misuse is not a disease, it is a decision, like the decision to step out in front of a moving car. You would call that not a disease but an error in judgement. When a bunch of people begin to do it, it is a social error, a life-style. In this particular life-style the motto is “Be happy now because tomorrow you are dying,” but the dying begins almost at once, and the happiness is a memory."
    ― Philip K. Dick
    • kmfdm4 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 22 2007, 3:27
    what?

"Drug misuse is not a disease, it is a decision, like the decision to step out in front of a moving car. You would call that not a disease but an error in judgement. When a bunch of people begin to do it, it is a social error, a life-style. In this particular life-style the motto is “Be happy now because tomorrow you are dying,” but the dying begins almost at once, and the happiness is a memory."
    ― Philip K. Dick
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 25 2007, 15:34
    I believes is called Carpathian Forest High.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 22 2007, 8:13
    What about Gargaroth? (sp?)

• King Diamond and Mercyful fate

This is my opinion but the producer I think resembles Steven wilson, a lot! being a producer,the hair, the glasses.. plus steven wilson produced Opeth records and more...

So yeah add Steven wilson and Porcupine tree too ;)

-|- The Dukey fanclub-|- -Don't even begin to think you're worthy. Part of the Scrobbler Barbarian Horde, we own you. -|- Come howl with us!!! powerwolf - Come howl with us Join the pack!-|-
    • hay_ ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 25 2007, 19:56
    In "The Metalocalypse Has Begun" they're playing at Gulf of Danzig. Name is identical to American heavy metal band and in addition Danzing(Gdańsk in native language) is Polish city where Behemoth band was created.

• Cagnazzo ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 9 2007, 18:41
    In "Dethtroll" when Toki/Skwisgaar are trying to play the folk instruments and they both say how they're musically dyslexic...I'm pretty sure that's making fun of Slayer guitarist Kerry King and how he's illiterate in music theory, despite being a killer guitarist.

vanishdoom says:
    When in doubt, just compare yourself to the stereotypical fans of Tool.
  • in Mordland I believe that during the secret song video, Pickles is drumming similarly to Nicko McBrain from Iron Maiden by his very fast paced yet consistent beats and the fact that hes cradling the pedal (hitting with both toe and heel to simulate two bass pedals, but its on one pedal)

Huddled in the cellar, fear caught in their eyes. Daring not to move or breathe, as the creature cries. Fingernails start scratching on the outside wall. Clawing at the windows, "Come to me" it calls. Atmosphere's electric, as it now descend the stairs. Hiding in the darkness is so futile from its glare. Death comes in an instant, as they hoped it would. Souls ascend to heaven, while it feasts on flesh and blood.

• in dethwater i also believe toki broke his string during practice, similar to how one of the dragonforce guitarists broke their strings in recording for through the fire and flames, not sure if there was an intentional connection there at all

Huddled in the cellar, fear caught in their eyes. Daring not to move or breathe, as the creature cries. Fingernails start scratching on the outside wall. Clawing at the windows, "Come to me" it calls. Atmosphere's electric, as it now descend the stairs. Hiding in the darkness is so futile from its glare. Death comes in an instant, as they hoped it would. Souls ascend to heaven, while it feasts on flesh and blood.

• Megadeth i belive is made in reference in the girlfriend episode, when the celebrity relationship expert relates nathan and rebecca's relationship as a "tornado", and Tornado of Souls is based on ending a relationship

• J.F. Amarth - the name of the guy who's signed up to produce Blood Ocean.
    Besides their song 'The lost vikings' has such an Amon Amarth feel to it.

Bring back the old lastfm.
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.