How well do you fit in?

• Cazzle ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 5 2008, 18:33

How well do you fit in?

Click below and enter your username and it'll compare the music you listen to, to the music that's high in the chart and give you a percentage :)

http://anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/comparegroup.php?user=&group=ChCmedia

My musical preference is 68.31% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I fit in!

twitter.com/twilightxgalaxy

She said one day to leave her, sand up to her shoulders waiting for the tide to drag her to the ocean, to another sea’s shore.
  • haha woo

My musical preference is 73.08% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I fit in!

• Dandy_ ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 5 2008, 21:55
    My musical preference is 83.93% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I fit in!

Woo, I'm generically ChC.

• My musical preference is 76.45% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I fit in!

Higher than I expected. Good though.

• Cazzle ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 6 2008, 17:38
    Dandy is definitive ChC at the mo!

She said one day to leave her, sand up to her shoulders waiting for the tide to drag her to the ocean, to another sea’s shore.
  • 78.31%

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 12 2008, 0:34
    My musical preference is 83.67% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I fit in!

• Orchitis ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 21 2008, 21:05
    My musical preference is 79.06% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I fit in!

Gee, I never knew I was such a conformist!

• Cazzle ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 22 2008, 20:45
    Haha I still have the least! Madness.

• My musical preference is 83.5% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Cazzle ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 31 2008, 7:53
    Oooh I've gone up to 70.34% now!

• I've gone up to 78.25%

• Cazzle ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 1 2008, 14:36
    We're obviously sharing music :)

• i've gone down now to 70.31%

the lowest now :(

• Orchitis ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 2 2008, 18:07
    I've dropped to 77.07%.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 12 2008, 1:04
    66.88%

Gutted!!

• blvd93 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 15 2008, 15:38
    My musical preference is 51.59% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I don't really fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Every superhero needs his theme music...
    • Cazzle ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 19 2008, 7:40
    I have fallen to 63.24%.

• Woah I've fallen loads. Last one was 78.25%

New one is 65.41%

• Orchitis ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 10 2009, 8:51
    Mines dropped to 75.86% now. I'm still surprised it's so high to be honest.

• juranamo ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 17 2009, 10:44
    My musical preference is 91.1% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I fit in!

Apparently i'm very similay haha. I didn't think my music taste was ANYTHING like most of ChC's :P

• 68.3%.. I sort of fit in, in a just about socially acceptable to talk to, yet still not invited to parties kind of way. :P :(

• My musical preference is 74.98% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I fit in!

• Orchitis ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 14 2009, 9:33
    My musical preference is 74.76% similar to the ChCmedia group. Musically, I fit in!

Still falling though

• Dandy_ ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 22 2009, 14:59
    Down to 78.6% now. Juranamo is most ChC, did not see that one coming!

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.