ElectricOkra - My DIY Electronica Distraction

• ElectricOkra - My DIY Electronica Distraction

Hey gang,

ElectricOkra was just supposed to be a side project to kill some time until I got my other, more professional musical life back on track. Since that has taken more time than I anticipated, I have devoted more time to ElectricOkra and have really enjoyed trying out a new genre of music.

It is best described as electronic-ish background music, I suppose. Until someone comes up with a better tag, that's what I'm going with.

Take a listen and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy it!

-EO

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from Mediocre Minds - A. Einstein

• New track

Finally got around to uploading the final track of ElectricOkra's debut release. The track is called Twenty-Four Hours. Come check it out!

-EO

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from Mediocre Minds - A. Einstein

• New Album - Well, sorta

The new album isn't complete yet, but I thought I would upload a few of the tracks to give everyone a taste of what's to come:

The Melting & the Madness is the new album and I'm hoping to have it completed in the spring. Here are a few of the new tracks:

Overture for Z - Short and sweet strings piece, just for a change of pace
    The Melting & the Madness - Title track with pianos and a nice breakdown at the end.
    Amplifiers - 90's old-school electronica feel to this one.
    Cordiform - Ambient track that isn't really completed yet. It will probably include some female spoken voice-overs in the final mix.

All of these tracks (as well as the tracks from ElectricOkra) are all free to download! So check them out and I hope you enjoy the music!

-EO

• New Track

A new track has been added to The Melting & the Madness:
    Try Not to Move
    There should be more tracks uploaded soon to complete the album.

Hope you enjoy!

-EO

• As promised - More new tracks

Two new tracks added to The Melting & the Madness:
    Music Is My Medication
    Tonight

I have three others in the pipeline that I hope will be ready for upload in the next few weeks and that will complete the album, I think.

And, as always, they are free to download!

Hope you enjoy!

-EO

• Jazz Sandwich has been added to The Melting & the Madness. The album is almost complete and will be heading soon to be mastered. I'm very excited!
    As always, all of my tracks are free to download. Share and Enjoy!

-EO

• The Melting & the Madness finally complete!

The Melting & the Madness is finally complete! Three new songs have been uploaded and I added one from my previous EP to finish it off.
    Sutrapada - Indian-inspired song with an intricate guitar backing
    67° - No-beat experimental ambient track. Turn out the lights and put on the headphones for this one.
    Forever - Chill-out track featuring some spoken word vocals.
    Twenty-Four Hours - Probably my most popular track from the ElectricOkra EP from last year. Decent house beat with an ethereal sound.

As always, all the tracks are free to download. Share and Enjoy!

Come check it out and I hope you enjoy what you hear!

P.S. There were enough leftover tracks that a new album will be coming very soon!

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.