• hello?

Anybody else here?

• Clement ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 11 2005, 19:22

hi

Yeah - pretty small group though. Audioscrobbler hasn't really caught on. I'm a senior and will be graduating in May.

• beefyt ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 11 2005, 3:12

heyo

I've introduced Audioscrobler to a few people on campus, I'll see if they want to join. I'm a second year.

• Darkboy ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 11 2005, 3:15

hey hey

Beefy's my roommate, so here I am. Totally not because of peer pressure...

• Re: hey hey

Quoth Darkboy:
    Beefy's my roommate, so here I am. Totally not because of peer pressure...

There's no bad reason to be on Audioscrobbler!

• Darkboy ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 26 2005, 0:03

Re: Re: hey hey

Quoth lisaofdoom:

There's no bad reason to be on Audioscrobbler!

Hmmm, you've got a point there :)

• Superjew ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 28 2005, 9:35

I'm here, I think

well, she who is fabometric was like "Everyone should be part of Audioscrobbler" and I was like "I don't think I want others to know what I listen to" and yet here I am....oh well I guess

-Dude in a bag
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 15 2005, 21:17

hey

i just discovered this group by accident

Ka ka ka klik klik... booyah!

• rare music on network

Does anyone work at the radio station so you can rip some music not found on DC?

• Clement ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 5 2005, 15:34

Re: rare music on network

Quoth savedabens:
    Does anyone work at the radio station so you can rip some music not found on DC?

I do not, but I think it would be a great idea. Personally, I don't share my "rare" stuff; I only share non-copyrighted or creative commons licensed content for legal reasons. I think that the people that work at WRUW might be very wary of ripping the station's CDs though, as it's a sticky legal situation if they are found out. Or not, they might be OK with it. In any case, I'll talk to some of the people I know that work there.

• I do not, but I think it would be a great idea. Personally, I don't share my "rare" stuff; I only share non-copyrighted or creative commons licensed content for legal reasons. I think that the people that work at WRUW might be very wary of ripping the station's CDs though, as it's a sticky legal situation if they are found out. Or not, they might be OK with it. In any case, I'll talk to some of the people I know that work there. I have heard that they can rip anything they want so long as they dont take any of the cds from the station...its as if Case knows its gonna happen so they might as well not loose their cds over it

• Hi, '88 CIT alum here. I just found out that one of my last.fm friends, rtreynor, was working at WRUW at the same time I was there. That nudged me to check and see if there was a CWRU group here; if not, I was going to try to start one!

Shout out to all the alums (especially any Gleecs!), and it's good to see a 182-strong (at the time I joined) presence here.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.