• hdsander ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 19 2008, 11:00

Brooke Waggoner releases a full length CD

I just found this article:
    Brooke Waggoner Releases A Honey Of A New CD
    May 8, 2008
    Story by: Abby Margulies

Brooke Waggoner has announced the release of her debut album, Heal For The Honey, due out this August on her own label, Swoon Moon Music. Following last year's critically acclaimed Fresh Pair Of Eyes EP, which is now available for free download on her website, Waggoner says that her current effort, recorded in the midst of personal difficulties, is about healing and renewal. Prior to the album's release, the sweet-voiced singer will be heading out on tour with Bell X1 for the second half of May and the beginning of June.

Tracklist For Heal For The Honey:
    01. Lungs Speed, Lungs Sped
    02. Beaut
    03. Heal For The Honey
    04. Young Friend
    05. Tender Mending
    06. Day Lover
    07. Live For The Sounds
    08. Colorbloods
    09. The Wrong
    10. Come Love, See My Hands

♫ not a day without music ♫ Dieter
  • Awesome!

• oslofish ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 30 2008, 10:54
    Oh this is just super news! The EP has been in pretty heavy rotation with me for the last couple of months, can't wait to hear something new from her :D

• hdsander ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 9 2008, 7:30
    I just like to see it's official:

• hdsander ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 2 2008, 13:40

It's here!

I downloaded my copy from iTunes today and have listened to the songs several times now. Even if I expected more catchy tunes, like I found them on the Fresh Pair Of Eyes EP, I love the more quiet songs as well.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.