Favorite Femme Fatale Tour performance?

• Favorite Femme Fatale Tour performance?

Hold It Against Me, Up N' Down, 3, Big Fat Bass, Lace and Leather, Gimme More, (Drop Dead) Beautiful, Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know, S&M, I'm a Slave 4 U, Burning Up, Womanizer. & Till the World Ends.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 7 2011, 19:50
    ░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▓▓█░░░░██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░░ ░░░░░░░▓█░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓████▓▓░░ ░░░░░░░▓█░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░▓░ ░░░░░░░▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░█▓░ ░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░█▓░░ ░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░ ░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ ░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓░░░ ░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓░░░ ░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓░░░ ░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░ ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░█████░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░████░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░ ░░░▓░▓▓░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓███▓█▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░

• Utente
    • Lug 9 2011, 4:28
    i think i love all , but i hate Big Fat Bass's clothing.

• i think i love the whole thing! <3 but i love Up N Down and that she sings toxic live and of course the hot dancing on Im A Slave 4 U, but i love them all

• I'm A Slave 4 U, If U Seek Amy, Burning Up, Up N' Down.

• cesaar15 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 21 2011, 23:14
    Hold It Against Me, Burning Up, I'm A Slave 4 U, Up N' Down, Drop Dead Beautiful

• brand929 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 24 2011, 0:14
    My favorite is Hold It Against me.

I also love Burning Up, Toxic, Gimme More, and Till the World Ends off the top of my head.

• burning up and if u seek amy, idk why burning up has been taken off

• Till The World Ends, Britney feat Nicki s2s2

• pablo774 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 13 2012, 14:15
    i visited the only show in germany (in cologne) in october and i enjoyed Big fat bass and I wanna go most... rest was of course awesome as well (link redirects to my videos i made at the concert^^)

• Utente
    • Apr 13 2012, 16:35
    Gimme More is the most iconic performance from the tour and the first time she performed it since VMAs so that one.

• How I Roll :D

• i love all the concert! but i wasn't a big fan of the outfits anywasy my top are

Up N Down
    How I Roll
    Beautiful Drop Death
    Trouble 4 me
    Till The World Ends

• Utente
    • Mag 21 2012, 12:06
    Till The World Ends :3

• My Favorite Femme Fatale Tour performance is Hold It Against Me
    Also I Like Gimme More, Womanizer, Till The World Ends.
    I Love This Show very much!!!!!

Hold It Against Me...
  • How I Roll

• ryanxox ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 29 2012, 16:45
    Till The World Ends

When I saw the FFT live, it was like a spiritual experience

• My favorite is If U Seek Amy :D And Till the World Ends , Up N Down , Toxic , Gimme More, BOMT-S&M

• Ellie_BS ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 9 2012, 20:02
    HIAM and/or Slave

• Gimme More hands down!

• Piece Of Me (too short!), Gimme More, Big Fat Bass, How I Roll, Trouble For Me, If U Seek Amy, ...Baby One More Time/S&M

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.