What's your favourite Bristol Pub?

• fluos ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 17 2009, 21:30
    charles1986 said:
    coranation tap in clifton village, best cider in the south west.

Coranation tap is nice, however the Orchard Inn near the S.S Great Britain won cider pub of the year, I know coranation tap is great, the music there I'm good friends with Keith who plays there. However the Orchard has between 15-20 ciders £2.50-£2.60 a pint :3

• tricky...

for a nice feel and a nice beer, it's got to be either...the hare on the hill, the hillgrove, the green man or the highbury vaults. glad that's cleared up now.

• Barnzy00 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 12 2009, 20:38
    fluos said:
    charles1986 said:
    coranation tap in clifton village, best cider in the south west.

Coranation tap is nice, however the Orchard Inn near the S.S Great Britain won cider pub of the year, I know coranation tap is great, the music there I'm good friends with Keith who plays there. However the Orchard has between 15-20 ciders £2.50-£2.60 a pint :3

The Orchard is fantastic by far my favourite pyb

• les1985 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 14 2009, 13:03
    It might be useful to point some good hotels near The Crown Inn in St. Nicholas Market:

Mercure Brigstow Bristol

Thistle Bristol

• Another vote for the Orchard! As honest a pub as pubs gets these days, and the ciders are awesome... they play good music in there, too.

• The Lazy Dog on Ashley Down Road, used to be the Ashley Down Arms.

Great pub, Bitburger and Bristol breweries stuff on tap, good food.

• Beeses Riverside Bar and Teagardens (Brislington). Amazing vibe, my favourite pub garden, fantastic location, tasty food and good live music.

• Not many around anymore!

Bedminster always good for drinking, trout tavern in Keynsham one of my favs!

• revlem ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 9 2010, 21:14

Duke of York

Gotta be the Duke in St Werburghs. And to think they wanted to make it into flats couple of years ago

• Dougle_ ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 11 2010, 10:41

Duke of York

I'll second the Duke in werburghs, going from room to room is as different as pub to pub, skittles, pool, football, good beer and a great covered (when needed) beer garden. my fav place in Bristol.

• The Orchard - by Spike Island

Good beer, good cider, friendly atmosphere!

poundshop life

Poundshop Life - bringing cheap and sometimes cheerful music to Bristol and The World
  • The Mother's Ruin

Good music -usually free!

poundshop life

Poundshop Life - bringing cheap and sometimes cheerful music to Bristol and The World
    • xderor ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 16 2010, 16:39
    the Duke of York or The Plough

xo
    • xderor ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 16 2010, 16:39
    the Duke of York or The Plough

xo
    • Dashby ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 6 2010, 14:06

The Gryphon

A new metal pub in Bristol, finally somewhere that plays proper metal!

http://www.gryphonbristol.co.uk/
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=87151279586

• old duke

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.