Kansas City Crime Goon is Blowing Up

• Kansas City Crime Goon is Blowing Up

...literally. I'm sure you've seen it but how crazy is this video? Especially for something shot on such a guerilla style budget. Mayhem and destruction for under $6,000? Sign me up. There's been buzz for this video since Paid Dues back in March and it still blows me away.

I bring hugs to knife fights.
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 28 2008, 3:37
    couldnt have said it better girl

• KaliYall ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 28 2008, 8:12
    This video is awesome...and actually I have never seen it before.

And I know this really has nothing to do with this video, but after actually meeting and talking with Mac, Grieves and Sku I have even more of an appreciation for their music (and this video) because all of those guys are really down to earth and cool as all hell.

• Yes! The BCR dudes (seriously all of them not just the performers but every last person at that label) are super rad. I have a lot of respect for them all around. I hope you'll get a chance to see the Happy Holiday Tour, Soulcrate at the Riot Room after the Beaumont show this summer was one of my favorite performances of the year. I'll be catching the BCR fam both in Seattle and Minneapolis, can't wait. Soulcrate is a must see.

Also I can't wait to see the "Black Clover Documentary"/tour video they'll be recording during that tour. Too much good stuff.

I bring hugs to knife fights.
    • KaliYall ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 31 2008, 23:13
    Yeah, Grieves mentioned they would be filming throughout the entire tour, so I'll check that out for sure. But they won't be coming through Michigan on the tour, which is lame as hell.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.