Do you fit in this group?

• Do you fit in this group?

http://anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/comparegroup.php?group=Black+Classical+Music

"The similarity between user Jacques007 and group Black Classical Music is low, at 4.92%"

Is it just 4.92%?

• looks like i'm fitting in pretty well

The similarity between user africanfusion and group Black Classical Music is high, at 69.13%

• athaiya ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 20 2008, 12:41
    31.98% here ;)

• FlyGordi ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 22 2008, 7:27
    74.87%

• FlyGordi ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 22 2008, 7:27
    74.87%

• la_tisha ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 30 2008, 0:02
    My musical preference is 76.29% similar to the Black Classical Music group.

How well do you fit in?

• Dardan-H ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 5 2008, 17:56
    My musical preference is 72.86% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

But I won't join, Jazz is not a white term. I like Soul and Jazz, I find it incredibly ignorant to call it 'Black Music' in my opinion.

• switi95 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 9 2008, 3:18
    My musical preference is 65% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Too much reggae, hip hop and african musicians in my top 50 to fit better...

Modificato da switi95 in data Nov 11 2008, 12:38
  • My musical preference is 62.55% similar to the Black Classical Music group.

• la_tisha ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 3 2009, 11:19
    I've dropped from 76.29% to 70.19%, apparently.

Musically, I fit in!
    How well do you fit in?

• The similarity between user gabipardal and group Black Classical Music is high, at

* 75.27% *

ohh yeaah! muuch love!

G.Pardal
    • la_tisha ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 27 2009, 14:00
    The similarity between user la_tisha and group Black Classical Music is moderate, at 63.63%

• Mandro ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 28 2009, 21:42
    My musical preference is 52.11% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

La Grille est un moment terrible pour la sensibilité, la matière
  • My musical preference is 58.16% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

Pretty good considering a lot of what I listen to isn't related to this group.

• My musical preference Stuff I've listened to is 41.42% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Considering that I listen to LOTS of different stuff, I think it's actually pretty high.

• Tecfan ha detto...
    • Event Moderator
    • Mar 13 2009, 11:00
    My musical preference is 38.54% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 31 2009, 15:05
    My musical preference is 52.45% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• duhkia ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 1 2009, 3:54

=

My musical preference is 67.02%. Regardless, I witnessed the creation of this group, so I could just have a permanent pass?

“Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.” - Confucius
    • Utente
    • Apr 16 2009, 12:34
    My musical preference is 73.57% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 68.08% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

If you loved Melinda Doolittle during Season 6 of American Idol, or if you discovered her because of her new album, "Coming Back to You,", join us.
    Melinda Doolittle
  • My musical preference is 54.69% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
    -Albert Schweitzer
    • Utente
    • Giu 8 2009, 17:09
    My musical preference is 48.73% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...
    Dammit.

• I Don't Fit In...Maybe you should play more afrobeat...or maybe I should beat it...

My musical preference is 33.49% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Black is Beautiful. God Bless.
    • Utente
    • Giu 15 2009, 13:00
    My musical preference is 49.96% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

yay, the percentage is higher ^^

• Utente
    • Lug 31 2009, 20:22
    My musical preference is 55.36% similar to the Black Classical Music group. Musically, I fit in!

omg yes.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.