Need help identifying artist!

• Need help identifying artist!

Hey guys and girls of the easy listening IDM group,

A few years back when Boards of Canada's Campfire Headphase came out, I downloaded a torrent which was supposed to be that album but contained tracks by an artist still unknown to me.

I assume this to be a smart tacti by a relatively unknown artist to get his music out to the people who will likely like it. Though some tracks are rather bad a large deal is better than any other BOC imitator/follower I've heard.

I've uploaded some snippets of this music in a one minute mp3 here http://maartenwesselius.nl/UnknownSamples.mp3 and I was hoping one of you could tell me who the artist is! If you know your electronic music, please give it a listen.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Maarten

P.S. this is NOT some trick to advertise something of my own (I know this happens a lot at last.fm).

Signature text is automatically added to the bottom of every message you post in the forums.
  • I found it, user nibus pointed me to Freescha.

Signature text is automatically added to the bottom of every message you post in the forums.
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.