Have you always used Banshee?

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 4 2012, 6:46

Have you always used Banshee?

I have used Amarok and Rhythmbox before. I had also tried Banshee as an alternative. Now that it's the default player on Ubuntu, I only use Banshee.

What about you?

Christian Alexander Tietgen

Modificato da un utente eliminato in data Mar 8 2012, 10:33
  • Have you always used Banshee?

I also have used Rhythmbox before, but Banshee is much better. Is more organized and that's make it more simple and intuitive to use.

• Utente
    • Mar 8 2012, 10:32

Re: Have you always used Banshee?

scarface777 said:
    I also have used Rhythmbox before, but Banshee is much better. Is more organized and that's make it more simple and intuitive to use.

I miss some features I really liked about Amarok and Rhythmbox. I think Banshee works less well with last.fm than the other two.

• What I miss about Rhythmbox is that I could play the last.fm radio without paying :)

• Utente
    • Mar 12 2012, 7:48
    scarface777 said:
    What I miss about Rhythmbox is that I could play the last.fm radio without paying :)

Gladly I live in Germany...

• Good for you...

• Utente
    • Mar 12 2012, 21:35
    Yes, it would be nicer if it was free everywhere. Otherwise last.fm needs to pay their servers and music.

• Utente
    • Mar 18 2012, 4:07
    not really I was a big fan of Decibel previous to utilizing Banshee, but Banshee's easier to use. Plus, you have the advantage of editing tags and all of that, love it!

• Utente
    • Mag 16 2012, 15:32
    Lately i have been bouncing between Rhythmbox and Banshee. I have also tried other players but I didn't like their lack of last.fm support or playlist setup.

• Since it's easier to manage the covers I only use Banshee.

I used Exaile before, but sometimes i've got problems witth it.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.