Hated Animes

• Banmidou said:
    I've seen more anime's than you so i think i have more right than you to say what sucks

If you say so mate, if you say so.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 18 2010, 14:03
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/MidouBan

Check it out man ;) Add me if you want to

• Utente
    • Giu 18 2010, 16:31
    Banmidou said:
    so you can go now and suck your mom's tits,it's sad to see a grown up man act like a 3 year old...really really sad...
    what is this, i don't even...

• Utente
    • Giu 18 2010, 17:40
    That's how 3 year olds argue...my point was that you shouldn't act like a 3 year old cause you look stupid,and you need to respect other peoples taste...So thats why i put that...
    :) Arguing on the internet is lame...nuff said

• Skeletah ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 18 2010, 21:41
    Lucky Star is imo very bad... And even more i hate people, who just don't get, that everyone can't like that series. If i think, that lucky star is just shit, i don't care, if someone stardart says, that "omg, you fucking sucks, you don't know anything, if you don't like this series". Same thing goes for any other series, i.e I don't get mad, if someone says, that Shuffle! is worst show ever, it's just their opinion, i mean, i love Shuffle!, but if someone hates it, it's fine, i respect other people opinions.

So, about Lucky Star... It's just too damn booring for my taste. Also, i didn't found anything funny about it, ok, there was couple of decent jokes, but... no, just no.

I also hate those mediacore, fanservice, booring bullshit ecchi-harems. Okay, i like Ladies Vs Butlers!, ya, but Kanokon, Fight Ippatsu, DearS so on... just... i rather watch hentai. Ippatsu Kiki Musume (or something like that, check my MAL for correct title) is the worst of all, i rather watch Mars of destruction again.

Oh ya, Mars of destruction... Shity story, shity characters, worst timed BGM ever (Classic music for battle scenes, what the shit?) everything just sucks. In Fact, it's so bad, that it is funny at times.

Well, that was all. And yes, That was just my opinion. Anyone, who think, that their tastes are better that other people tastes, learn to respect other people tastes.

E: FFuu-, some typos fixed

• well.......whats done is done so forget about it.

• Skeletah said:
    So, about Lucky Star... It's just too damn booring for my taste. Also, i didn't found anything funny about it, ok, there was couple of decent jokes, but... no, just no.

• T_T.........seriously ......
    no one rip on luckystar or opeth_syndrome will bitch and moan about it!

Modificato da negativedemyx in data Giu 25 2010, 22:45
    • Utente
    • Giu 21 2010, 10:36
    Lol Well I was going to say Lucky Star but... never mind! Definitely one of the worst for me was Tokyo Mew Mew, dear god I wanted to gouge out my eyes after the first two episodes. Needless to say I stopped watching after that! :P

• ACM175 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 25 2010, 17:27
    Negima is the most terrible thing in existance

• [spam]

[spam]

Modificato da hjbardenhagen in data Gen 21 2013, 18:26
  • I hate Dragon Ball. Especially because it was dubbed in the worst possible way in my country - maybe I was traumatized due to that, or something.

Plus, Kimi ni Todoke. I didn't hate it, but why do people love it so much? I liked it at times, and other times it just annoyed and bored me. Whatever.

"Ride the Wild Wind"
  • Personally.......T_T [sigh] I found no point in Ikki Tousen really.......
    what the fucks the point ass,tits,ass,tits it gets annoying...................
    same shit with most ecchi animes......but as long as it has action fine but if it has romance in a shitty ecchi package........FORGET IT!!!!

• Tsubasa has to be one of the worst anime I have ever seen. My view is a bit biased though as I tend to watch anime that I can watch with my kids so Soul Eater probably isn't as bad for me as it would have been say years ago when I used to watch crazy shit like Akira and Barefoot Gen. I abhor Case Closed.

Sometimes cowardice is just a sacrifice you make to protect the world from yourself. ~ Me
    • Die_Mann ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 12 2010, 19:32
    First of all I hate this anime for the undeserved unwarranted high rating :

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch
    Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Bakemonogatari
    K-ON!
    Highschool of the Dead

to a lesser extent ...

Ouran High School Host Club
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Angel Beats!
    Aria
    Mushishi

And secondly, they can not even boast that I recovered at least one character from them. (This despite the fact that just among the majority animefans, the characters exactly with these anime diverge very good)

• Astrak ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 12 2010, 19:55
    ACM175 said:
    Negima is the most terrible thing in existance

No, it isn't... Maybe the adaptations are (one from Shaft less than the first... Simply because it's made by Shaft:D). They should have sticked to the manga more than just 3 or 4 episodes.

Hinamizawa:

Where killing your friends is always solution.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
  • I hated dbz it got so lame and boring and long!!!!

• DBZ was good.....till the Majin Buu saga started...THATS when it got gay.

• Utente
    • Set 14 2010, 22:00
    negativedemyx said:
    DBZ was good.....till the Majin Buu saga started...THATS when it got gay.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! Majin buu saga was great! I felt the worst one was the garlic junior saga, that one was balls >.>

• Modificato da negativedemyx in data Set 15 2010, 3:00
  • georgecalix said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! Majin buu saga was great! I felt the worst one was the garlic junior saga, that one was balls >.>

Come on dude majin buu saga sucked period.
    That saga went down hill from there.

• Utente
    • Set 15 2010, 13:48
    negativedemyx said:

georgecalix said:

Dude, the garlic junior thing had nothing to do with the anime. And buu was a total badass once the fatass got out of the way ~.~ Idk how you can say that something that did pertain to the anime is worse than the garlic junior saga, which had nothing to do with the dbz series just some movie that no one really liked

• Utente
    • Set 15 2010, 17:19

um lets see i dont really hate these but they suk

im sorry to the makers of these:
    Bakugan :@
    Naruto +_+
    Mermaid Lagoon >o>
    High School girls (well i do like it when shigure sings it in fruits basket, but i dont like this show)
    Bleach ( although i only saw it to episode 10, but i can still give it a chance)
    One piece(sucks eggs)

• georgecalix said:
    negativedemyx said:

georgecalix said:

Dude, the garlic junior thing had nothing to do with the anime. And buu was a total badass once the fatass got out of the way ~.~ Idk how you can say that something that did pertain to the anime is worse than the garlic junior saga, which had nothing to do with the dbz series just some movie that no one really liked

True that crappy movie sucked I hated it but majin buu pissed me off
    especially kid buu.......little bastard......LOLs

• Utente
    • Set 16 2010, 15:27
    @negativedemyx Alright but you admit that the buu saga wasnt the worst one there was. You don't like it just cus Buu pisses you off, that great but Idc how it makes you feel. You admit that its not the worst, I could care less about your opinion on buu :3

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.