4. Taking Back Sunday
    3. Portugal. The Man
    2. Head Automatica
    1. Thursday

Honorable mention: Hit The Lights, Normal Like You

• okheidi ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 1 2006, 14:49
    New Chili Peppers is not good. It's not bad, either. But I'd rather have it be one or the other, rather than two discs of the same song.

• Umbrellas - Illuminare
    Just wait until that comes out. It's going to blow your mind.

I'll stir-fry you in my wok!
  • panic at the disco - fever to tell
    fer sure dudez.

• okheidi ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 2 2006, 21:54

Re:

Quoth eldonhenley:
    Umbrellas - Illuminare
    Just wait until that comes out. It's going to blow your mind.

Is it any better than their self-titled?

• you forgot about the new bronx. its wicked

• rik360 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 3 2006, 8:54
    Head Automatica - Poaganda.
    Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now.
    Angels And Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper.
    Halifax - The Inevitability Of A Strange World.

• casualty ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 3 2006, 19:51
    alexisonfire.

• baron162 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 3 2006, 20:23
    i can't believe how many people dislike the new RHCP. i think it's fantastic. and if you think they've been making the same music for the past ten years, you're dead wrong, although i agree with rolling stone's assessment that stadium arcadium is sort of a summation of their career.

i like most of the brand new demos and i appreciate that they're willing to experiment. i'm just glad more new songs will be on the next album. i'd throw it up as a contender for album of the year just based on the greatness that is brand new.

i haven't heard the new format. i preordered the album, though.

i didn't like the head automatica single, "graduation day" -- no way this album is better than decadence.

AVA is NOT album of the year. good music, atrocious lyrics.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 4 2006, 12:10
    Murder By Death "In Bocca Al Lupo".

It's amazing.

Yeah, that's all I really need to say about it.

• okheidi ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 4 2006, 22:20

Re:

Quoth baron162:
    i didn't like the head automatica single, "graduation day" -- no way this album is better than decadence.

I completely agree with that statement. Head Automatica is good, but that song isn't at all.

• The RHCP controversey with ripping off Tom Petty counts them out.

I dislike Popoganda alot. Decadence is far superior.

Some of Halifax's lyrics are kinda immatureish to me.

So here is my possible top 3.

3. Taking Back Sunday
    2. Underoath
    1. Thursday

Thursday has finally gotten it together, and Geoff seems to have realized his place vocally.

• OUemoboy ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 6 2006, 21:28
    graduation day by head automatica sucks while the rest of the album is sweet.

• The Format will deffo be a great album for the summer, i got my hopes for NFG coming out some time in teh next few months, cos theres no way you can't love a new found glory album.

• OUemoboy ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 7 2006, 0:33
    even catalyst? i could never get into that album.

• ok maybe not so much catalyst, but like, yeah, i still gotta love them, and you never know, it could all go back to self titled styleeee

• OUemoboy ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 7 2006, 15:54

Re:

Quoth tastemyink:
    ok maybe not so much catalyst, but like, yeah, i still gotta love them, and you never know, it could all go back to self titled styleeee

even better...nothing gold can stay.

• I cannot wait for the new Underoath CD. I think that'll be the best, judging on what I've heard.

• OUemoboy ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 7 2006, 18:46

Re:

Quoth xSophieee:
    I cannot wait for the new Underoath CD. I think that'll be the best, judging on what I've heard.

i've heard the whole thing and i'm kindof dissappointed. it sounds to me like they are trying to be Everytime I Die.

• Saves the Day-Sound the Alarm
    Gatsby's American Dream-Volcano
    Portugal. The Man-Waiter, You Vultures

• sddd

1. Saves The Day-Sound The Alarm
    2. Taking Back Sunday- Louder Now
    3. Head Automatica- Popaganda

• new underoath is amazaing and its nothing like every time i die, spencer's screaming is a lot better and the music is a lot better

• katcon ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 8 2006, 17:43
    Saves The Day-Sound the Alarm
    Taking Back Sunday-Louder Now

These 2 CDs haven't left the player since I got them! Listen to them every single day!!!

I would have liked to see a RHCP album that wasn't a double disk because when you do that you get 10 great songs and 12 ok ones...I don't want all the other crap just give me the best and I will maybe seek out the others...If your double disk isn't as good as "The Wall" or "The White Album" do not release it. That is my take on double disks in general sorry if I step on toes.

My dream is to walk away from this life I pretend to lead
  • Re:

Quoth thinlikenate:
    Saves the Day-Sound the Alarm

Quoth imelliottword:

Quoth TheDearHunter:
    new underoath is amazaing and its nothing like every time i die, spencer's screaming is a lot better and the music is a lot better

goddamn! this board is almost too punk rock for me!! i don't know how you people live with yourselves, being so damn punk rock and listening to such interesting and original music!

haha j/k! this shit sucks! the new STD is sooooo disappointing. at first i was thinking "oh hey, so i heard this would be a return to old-school 'not suck' STD!" and then i got to listen and i thought "oh hey, so they must fucking love money! because the majority of these songs are really really boring!" same with that new Thursday record. Thursday's just really silly now. as for Head Automatica, i also dislike them on principle, not just musically! by the way, Underoath pretty much = 100% balls lame. some of you really ought to look into music where the "screaming quality" isn't what's important. i mean, wtf? how do you judge "good" screaming? fuck it, if there's screaming it better be fucking loud. that shit's what matters. Saetia? OS? even American Nightmare/GUTG? anyone?

oh well, i guess i'll just have to chalk it up to the fact that you're all like, 13 years old and have no interest in music that you might care about in ten years. oh shit! some you kids are actually grown-ass kids!

• Re: Re:

Quoth iwasneveryoung:
    Quoth thinlikenate:
    Saves the Day-Sound the Alarm

Quoth imelliottword:

Quoth TheDearHunter:
    new underoath is amazaing and its nothing like every time i die, spencer's screaming is a lot better and the music is a lot better

goddamn! this board is almost too punk rock for me!! i don't know how you people live with yourselves, being so damn punk rock and listening to such interesting and original music!

haha j/k! this shit sucks! the new STD is sooooo disappointing. at first i was thinking "oh hey, so i heard this would be a return to old-school 'not suck' STD!" and then i got to listen and i thought "oh hey, so they must fucking love money! because the majority of these songs are really really boring!" same with that new Thursday record. Thursday's just really silly now. as for Head Automatica, i also dislike them on principle, not just musically! by the way, Underoath pretty much = 100% balls lame. some of you really ought to look into music where the "screaming quality" isn't what's important. i mean, wtf? how do you judge "good" screaming? fuck it, if there's screaming it better be fucking loud. that shit's what matters. Saetia? OS? even American Nightmare/GUTG? anyone?

oh well, i guess i'll just have to chalk it up to the fact that you're all like, 13 years old and have no interest in music that you might care about in ten years. oh shit! some you kids are actually grown-ass kids!

wut do u knoe dood u listen 2 black ppl muzik.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.