Why Animal Collective is the worst thing to ever happen to the human race:

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 21 2009, 7:36

Why Animal Collective is the worst thing to ever happen to the human race:

1. They like animals. I mean, who the fuck likes animals? Oh yeah, vegans and fags do.

2. Their lyrics don't mean anything/gibberish/hipster garbage.

3. Their music doesn't have any melody/structure/point/hipster garbage.

4. One of the guys wears a fucking flashlight on his head. What a fucking idiot.

5. Their album covers are shit and hurt my eyes.

6. Only 14 year olds like them.

7. Pitchfork likes them, and Pitchfork is hipster garbage, therefore making Animal Collective hipster garbage.

8. Some of their songs names include 'Daffy Duck', 'Guys Eyes', and 'Mouth wooed her'. Jesus Christ.

9. They support communism.

10. Hipster garbage.

Support good music. Don't listen to Animal Collective.

• Utente
    • Ott 21 2009, 14:11
    “We all like animals and seals especially”

• r4yman ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 22 2009, 3:49
    lists are fucking hipsters what the fuck

• r4yman ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 22 2009, 3:49
    4***

• yeah seriouslyy making a list dissing hipsters is the most hipster thing you can do

• r4yman ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 22 2009, 3:56
    ONLY HIPSTERS HATE OTHER HIPSTERS

oshi

• fuck you hipster

fucking vicious circle

• rykowolf ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 23 2009, 13:42
    hipisterz arr awesome ffs!!!!!!!! and they don't like friggin animol colective.......... where da hellz did jou find this baaand???????

• nice satire on closet "vegans and fags." sounds very authentic. and I dig the hipster-ass picture. oh, and Animal Collective is the next Pink Floyd, wouldn't you agree?

• r4yman ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 27 2010, 10:41
    you're wrong pink floyd is the next animal collective get yr shit together

• goddamn hipsters

• animal collective not hipster

Hipsters just stole them. They've been weird way before it was cool to be weird.

• Utente
    • Feb 5 2010, 7:13
    no they've just been ahead of the hipster-curve, always hipster. then when the fad started thats why the reigned supreme because they've been practicing being a hipster for 15+ years so it made them better than everyone else. this aint rocket science bro(s in nautica).

• hey great panda bear reference dude way to bring the humour the hipsters very clever stick it to em keep it up

• Utente
    • Feb 5 2010, 23:00
    i'm not

• i've been saving my allowance for a year, now i can ride my bike to the record store and buy all their albums on vinyl. YES!

• r4yman ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 15 2010, 2:46
    my parents bought me a bike, and i was like waht teh fuck is up with all these gears are you fucking gay!!! so i took off all the gears and now i have a fixie shit is so clean

• Utente
    • Mar 12 2010, 5:24

WTF.

I didn't even go to art school, why are you even critiquing Animal Collective you fucking douche bag? I have lived in Baltimore City my entire life and I go to grad school because I can't even afford to find a fucking job in this goddamn city. Y'all can go to hell, for real.

• Utente
    • Mar 12 2010, 5:25

Also:

If your ass looked at my charts or even BOTHERED to read my 'ABOUT ME' you would know that my ass DID NOT go to art school. Also: I HATE BROS.

• r4yman ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 12 2010, 5:51

• Utente
    • Mar 12 2010, 8:57

r4yman:

True story, man. I like that.

• why would you lie about art school on the internet?
    wtf

• Fuck Owl Shitty

>:O

• Oh dear.

• you people are fucking crrrrraaaazy

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.