Forum » Label Services Forum

Track availability on radio station

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 18 2012, 11:00

Track availability on radio station

I have uploaded an entire album for Cobalto . However, when I play this artist's radio station, it does not play one song of theirs. Why is this?

How long does it take for a song to begin appearing in the streaming radio stations?
    However i pay for a promotion but i wish when promotion finished my song still playing

• Hi,

We're currently looking into this for you, and I'll keep you updated on the issue.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Utente
    • Apr 19 2012, 16:19
    ok i´m waiting

• Utente
    • Apr 20 2012, 21:37
    And??? What happens?

• Just that you know you are not alone. I have the same problem - even if it might be worse with you as you started a promotion. But they quoted they work on that problem.

• Utente
    • Mag 3 2012, 18:10
    theneonfever: What is the problem with my account and the radio? you haven't answered yet. Please answer me because because my tracks aren´t playing in the radio and i´m paying a campaign. Thank you

• Hi,

The ticket for this issue is still open with our developers - unfortunately there are a couple of bugs with the Music Manager at the moment which are taking up a lot of resources. I have updated the ticket today, so this is still being looked into.

CobaltoMza: the track you set your campaign up for has since been deleted, apparently since yesterday. Did you edit your release?

Thanks,
    Helen

• Utente
    • Mag 8 2012, 15:47

same problem

Hey,

I have first uploaded a song (http://www.lastfm.de/music/NeoTox/_/Stopp+Thor+Steinar) and than a complete
    album (http://www.lastfm.de/music/NeoTox/+albums) for NeoTox. The first song
    was playable at the radio station, but I have it deleted because the tag wasn't
    right. And now when I play the neotox radio station, it does not play one song
    of theirs.
    I please you for a fast answers. Thanks a lot.

(change band name - label service forum / I manage Neotox (http://www.lastfm.de/music/NeoTox), could you please change the name from NeoTox into Neotox)
    http://www.lastfm.de/forum/6666/_/538896/45

• Hi,

Both these examples have been added to the open ticket, so hopefully we'll have a solution for you soon.

Thanks,
    Helen

• robert ryans bluesheetmusic

i have not receieve my royalty statement for 2010 or 2011 or 2012 my user bluesheetmusic at last fm all royalty to robert ryans

robert ryans
  • same problem

hey i have the same problem like "CobaltoMza".
    i also pay a powerplay , but the radio does not play my songs.
    could anybody help me, please?
    jochenotto

• Hi all,

The ticket's still open on this - it's being looked into, and I'll be keeping you updated when we find a fix.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Three guys, one idea, by no means a typical band: when electro meets crunching guitar riffs and breakbeats and synth sounds meet catchy vocals, when ice-breaking, apocalyptic pressure and eerily beautiful darkness pervade and descend to enclose everything, dynamic syndicate are likely to be the cause.
    • evilrix ha detto...
    • Alumni
    • Mag 28 2012, 8:43

Engineering resource now allocated.

All,

Just to let you know I am now looking into this problem and as soon as I've figured out what's going on I will post back here with an update. I know it's frustrating and I'm really sorry this has taken some time to get allocated some engineering resource but I'm going to have to ask you to be just a little more patient whilst I investigate this.

The processes behind resolving tracks that are and are not playable for a particular stations is, unfortunately, necessarily complex so I can't promise an immediate fix; however, this is now my No.1 priority so I can promise you I will continue to work on this until such time that I have identified and resolved the problem.

Note that the ticket ID for this is MIR-2743

Thank you for your on-going patience.

• evilrix ha detto...
    • Alumni
    • Mag 28 2012, 11:13
    All,

I think I've tracked down the cause of this issue and I've applied a fix. Please post back here if you believe there is still an issue.

Thanks.

• Utente
    • Giu 1 2012, 16:22
    now it works, thanx

• evilrix ha detto...
    • Alumni
    • Giu 7 2012, 11:39
    Good stuff, thanks for letting me know.

• Utente
    • Giu 21 2012, 18:09
    now is working thanks!!

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.