Forum » GD Game Threads

Musical Compatibility with the user above you

• Seederman ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Apr 23 2012, 0:33
    Your musical compatibility with ButtsexV3 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Sonic Youth, Men at Work, My Bloody Valentine, Grateful Dead and Stone Temple Pilots.

I'll never stop loving the Dead.

• Your musical compatibility with Seederman is Medium

Music you have in common includes Dead Meadow, Popol Vuh, Kyuss, Killing Joke and The Pineapple Thief.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 23 2012, 1:09
    Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Wishbone Ash, Anthrax, Joe Bonamassa, Van Halen and Gentle Giant.

• Starhide ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 23 2012, 1:43
    Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is Medium

Music you have in common includes T. Rex, Pink Floyd, Van Morrison, Dire Straits and Roxy Music.

• Your musical compatibility with Starhide is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes MGMT and Katy Perry.

• Your musical compatibility with SixFootGinger is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, Placebo and MGMT.

• dazeno24 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 23 2012, 3:29
    Your musical compatibility with justin_my_pants is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Red Hot Chili Peppers, Circa Survive, The Killers and Lupe Fiasco.

• Your musical compatibility with dazeno24 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes blink-182, AFI, Taking Back Sunday, +44 and Jimmy Eat World.

Music you have in common includes In Flames.

• DeeViant1 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Apr 23 2012, 4:25
    Your musical compatibility with purepoison55 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Andrea Bocelli, Novembre and Alcest.

We live in a society of wolves. You do not fight back by creating more sheep.
  • Your musical compatibility with DeeViant1 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Linkin Park, Massive Attack, Incubus and Kasabian.

Music you have in common includes Michael Jackson, Fort Minor, Beastie Boys, blink-182 and Richard Cheese.

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Your musical compatibility with GrimReaperBG is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Talib Kweli, Beastie Boys, Johnny Cash, Clint Mansell and Hans Zimmer.

• Your musical compatibility with RaymondEBot is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Queen and The Doors.

• Neythiry ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 23 2012, 6:20
    Your musical compatibility with VaganzzaMusic is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Vangelis, 22-20s, Grouplove, Gypsy & The Cat and France Gall.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• our musical compatibility with Neythiry is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Andrea Bocelli, John Williams, Frank Sinatra, Ludovico Einaudi and Louis Armstrong.

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Your musical compatibility with GrimReaperBG is LOW

Music you have in common includes Two Steps From Hell, James Blunt, Louis Armstrong, Aloe Blacc and Biohazard.

Welll that hasn't changed. But I do admire your addiction to TSFH. Hell yes.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • Your musical compatibility with krazyorange is Low

Music you have in common includes Can, Alice Cooper, Puscifer, A Perfect Circle and AWOLNATION.

• Your musical compatibility with RaymondEBot is Very High

Music you have in common includes Bad Company, Tom Waits, Thin Lizzy, Jimi Hendrix and Misfits.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Joy Division, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Frank Zappa, Killing Joke and The Cure.

• Your musical compatibility with AutumnVoid is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Cure, Portishead and The Beatles.

• Dh4mpir ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 23 2012, 10:12
    Your musical compatibility with Sensualeyes is High

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, Sneaker Pimps, Coldplay, Foo Fighters and iiO.

• Your musical compatibility with Dh4mpir is Medium

Music you have in common includes GACKT, The White Stripes, Nine Inch Nails, Muse and Maybeshewill.

Perhaps you see clouds in the sky float past, or perhaps birds in flight. You absorb images that change from one moment to the next. The wing beat that was just in the present is now already past - and the next one, so recently in the future, has become the present: the future and the past obviously collide in the blink of an eye, touching on the fine line that we call the present.
    - Stefan Klein
  • Your musical compatibility with ridonculousness is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Slayer, Megadeth, Jane's Addiction and The Beatles

"Everyday I'm Scrobbling"
  • Your musical compatibility with Joelza1990 is Low

Music you have in common includes Alice in Chains, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Metallica and Porcupine Tree.

That's not chocolate, Charlie.
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.