Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• people who open up cupboards and then do not close them.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 15 2012, 23:19
    Having a sore throat.

• When I'm out of fruit snacks D:

• foxypancakes said:
    When venues confiscate your fruit snacks :(

foxypancakes said:
    When I'm out of fruit snacks D:

Hang on, I'm beginning to see a thread here...

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • The next person on my facebook who writes "I was toooootally born in the 1980's" or "ha ha ha the 1990's were hiiiiiiiiiilarious" or "wow the 1960's were greeeeeeat" is literally going to get punched in the face with my wiener. Or defriended.

lrn2english

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • Changeable Irish weather

hail, sun+blu skies and hurricane - that's only a Monday

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
  • Schedules.

• When I buy a shirt from an online store and when it arrives it's way too freakin' big. It is a nice shirt though.

Modificato da leighdobson in data Mag 16 2012, 14:59
    • Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 16 2012, 14:56
    Diablo 3 and this bullshit company I ordered it from.

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• Running out of beef jerky DAMMITT!

• holly75 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 16 2012, 15:49
    That no matter what I do or hard I try, it will never be good enough and that's just another shitty pill I have to swallow.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • FUCKING BATTLE.NET

I can't remember my fucking password because I've not played WoW for about 3 years and my security question doesn't work for some reason. There is no possible way I could have put a different answer because the city I was born in hasn't fucking changed.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

edit: Well luckily I kept my WoW activation email from 2007 so I got my activation code from that and now we are back in business. Diablo III, here I come.

• holly75 said:
    That no matter what I do or hard I try, it will never be good enough and that's just another shitty pill I have to swallow.

• It's me and how many times do i have to tell you that?
    Just kidding xD.

• Kenny Dalglish being sacked

• yellowcarpet said:
    Kenny Dalglish being sacked

Ha!

OT: Andy Carroll being picked for England.

• leighdobson said:

Who would you rather have? Grant Holt?

Your strikers really are tragic

• yellowcarpet said:
    leighdobson said:

Who would you rather have? Grant Holt?

Your strikers really are tragic

In all fairness, yes I would. He's playing for a "lesser" team and has scored a decent amount of goals. Carroll is playing with the likes of Gerrard, Suarez, Downing, etc. and can't buy a goal.

Defoe, Carroll and Wellbeck in the squad in place of Holt blows my mind.

• ^I think under a better manager Carroll will come good, will never justify price but he isn't as bad as some say. Still you are right.

The fact that Downing got chose over Lennon and Richards wasn't picked is what really surprises me. Still it will be hilarious when England get destroyed by France.

• [spam]

[spam]

shoot....shoot.....shoot..shoot.shoot.shoot POW!
    Modificato da Lastfmsupport in data Mag 16 2012, 23:32
  • yellowcarpet said:
    ^I think under a better manager Carroll will come good, will never justify price but he isn't as bad as some say. Still you are right.

The fact that Downing got chose over Lennon and Richards wasn't picked is what really surprises me. Still it will be hilarious when England get destroyed by France.

I still have nightmares about the game at Euro 2004.

• leighdobson said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    ^I think under a better manager Carroll will come good, will never justify price but he isn't as bad as some say. Still you are right.

I still have nightmares about the game at Euro 2004.

I forgot about that, thanks for reminding =D

• lawynd ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Mag 16 2012, 21:03
    I don't think Hodgson had much of a choice in who he picked for the tournament; effectively, he's living in Capello's shadow until after the Euros. And he'd have been panned by the media and the fans no matter who he chose, such are the ridiculous expectations of England fans. He's also rather hampered by some key injuries, and a thoroughly average crop of English players overall; the Premiership might be the wealthiest league but it's far from the best, technically.

If we get out of the group stages, I'll consider that a result.

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
  • ^TBH I think England might do surprisingly well, while it is certainly your worst squad in my lifetime, you won't embarrass yourself like South Africa, maybe. But even your squad at full fitness would not be unimpressive.

• "connect to upstream server failed"

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.