Forum » General Discussion

Pictures that make us all laugh no matter how many times we look at them.

• leighdobson said:
    krazyorange said:

This is God-tier.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 11 2012, 11:10
    SaoCartel said:
    Selfsurprise said:
    Good stuff

I like. A lot.

Always happy to help in the lulz department :3

krazyorange said:

• Utente
    • Mag 11 2012, 12:55

• DaddyPobbin said:
    Shane MacGowan

HOWEVER, I'VE JUST SHIT MY PANTS FOR THE 3RD TIME TODAY...DAMN GUINESS FARTS!

• krazyorange said:

I used to do this often when I was younger. Can't say I ever wore yellow short shorts whilst doing it though.

Leave my a's alone.
  • graaaaaaace said:
    krazyorange said:

I used to do this often when I was younger. Can't say I ever wore yellow short shorts whilst doing it though.

I never realized public masturbation was a spectators sport?! Who knew!

• holly75 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Mag 11 2012, 15:33

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • holly75 said:

And you wonder why men objectify women? It's because you all have incredible skills...sorry, just being honest. Women are awesome!!

• holly75 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Mag 11 2012, 18:34
    ^lol.....I'd say sticking a hotdog down your throat without gagging would be an 'incredible skill'. I'd say that guy's reaction, which is what was making me laugh, is the reaction most men would have.

• "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory

• sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • Utente
    • Mag 12 2012, 21:54

• Neythiry ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 13 2012, 8:06

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• Utente
    • Mag 13 2012, 16:04
    digitalhooligan said:
    holly75 said:

And you wonder why men objectify women? It's because you all have incredible skills...sorry, just being honest. Women are awesome!!

All I think when watching that is that shes going to have terrible indigestion, doing things like that. Also the male gender in its entirety is stupid.

:3

• Selfsurprise said:
    digitalhooligan said:
    holly75 said:

All I think when watching that is that shes going to have terrible indigestion, doing things like that. Also the male gender in its entirety is stupid.

:3
    I'm rather happy having a penis and often thinking with it.

Not ashamed =)

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 14 2012, 0:38

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

Think you got what it takes?

• sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive

• ^ this one is one of my favorite gifs ever !!

• Game of 'Tag the Cop'

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
  • SaoCartel said:

WTF is this shit? If I saw a man hit a woman like that he would lose the use of that arm permanently!!

• digitalhooligan said:
    SaoCartel said:

WTF is this shit? If I saw a man hit a woman like that he would lose the use of that arm permanently!!

And yet if I started squeezing a woman's thigh and she hit me there would be cheers and I'd probably get stuff thrown at me too while I bolted for the door.

• holly75 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Mag 14 2012, 18:03
    digitalhooligan said:
    SaoCartel said:

What if it's Snooki?

Modificato da holly75 in data Mag 14 2012, 18:03
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.