Forum » General Discussion

what movies have you seen recently?

• Absolutely, but really really liked this movie. It goes beyond just dialogue.
    Also, one of the best soundtracks ever, that's because it's just my kind of music, music that not of people are familiar with (Kavinsky, College)

Definitely in my top 10 list.

• Neythiry ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 17 2012, 6:51

C'est Magnifique :)

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• Madelines said:
    R4nD0m3m0 said:
    I watched this movie a couple nights ago and thought it was quite good
    This is one I wanted to see, it looks interesting...yet, I hesitate because of Robert Downey Jr. I don't know what it is about him/what he puts out, but me no like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just watched this one. Not my usual type, but I'd call it a very decent family type movie. The thing I liked about it was, it is based on a true story/real people's lives...

Just watched both, love them, especially we bought a zoo, i wish people could make more movies like that.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 19 2012, 13:49

• Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - it was quite good~

Le gamin au velo - can't say it's not nice, but... boooooring.

The Avengers - such a crap >.>

"you're not doing the onioi."

• A great movie! Looking forward to watching the remake from 2011.

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

• Iron Sky
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314/

Completely nuts - great b-movie

Julia Dietze is hot !

• I gave in to the hype and finally watched The Avengers. Can't say it was a bad movie, but I wasn't impressed either - maybe because I haven't watched any of the other Marvel superhero movies before.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

• 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days

The Face of Another

GrimReaperBG said:

A great movie! Looking forward to watching the remake from 2011.

My most favorite Tatsuya Nakadai movie :)

• "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
  • "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory

• w3lissgu ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 30 2012, 13:03

first time i've seen it, definitely going to need to see it again to really understand it :)

<3

• Neythiry ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 30 2012, 18:31

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• messo ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 31 2012, 19:04
    Loved it. Though I would've liked to see the space jockey have more screen time. Coolest looking guy/alien ever!

Modificato da messo in data Mag 31 2012, 19:09
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.