Forum » General Discussion

What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself/Introduce yourself.

• NFXFSX ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 6 2012, 20:38
    mikekatip said:
    NFXFSX said:

Slow day.

I hope someone let you out of your cage, or at least gave you something to eat.

I ate my way out.

• [spam]

[spam]

Modificato da hjbardenhagen in data Apr 17 2014, 1:15
  • xShackled said:
    are you even in any of those? :d

Nope, it was a reply to another comment to prove that some cities on Earth are, in fact, 100% shit! :D

My city looks like this:

Townhouse on the main shopping street:

The city's most famous building "The Marshall College" which is (or at least was) the second largest granite building on Earth (the photo doesn't do it justice, it's even bigger from the back!)

And a photo of me with long hair beside the least photogenic side of the college with my mate Brandon to prove that I do in fact live here:

Modificato da DANCECORPS in data Mag 7 2012, 16:31
  • Here's my avatar.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • I don't have any pictures of me in my favorite parisian places and I don't really have any favorite place in Melbourne yet (or photos of me in Melbourne for that matter), so here is a picture in me in Jökulsárlón (Iceland), tied with Petra (Jordan) for the title of most amazing place I have seen in my life.
    It was 2 years ago, back when I had far too much hair.

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
    • NFXFSX ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 8 2012, 6:06

Being drunk and high makes me do duck lips.

• NFXFSX said:

Being drunk and high makes me do duck lips.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 8 2012, 14:28
    I found a few old photos of me from a couple of years ago that I thought I had deleted! :D They were taken by my various more tech-savvy siblings when we went on a particularly pleasant ramble through Sutton Park. You'll like these ones i'm sure...

I'd forgotten that i'd tagged this on myspace as "Forest Man is watching you masturbate." :3 (p.s. i'm sorry its in black and white, I was apparently attempting to be krieg-as-fvck)

Its Burzum Baggins the Black Metal Hobbit! I'm still not entirely sure what I was aiming for in this one. All I know is that I look wider than I am tall, and that if you duocoloured/posterized this image and added an elaborately unreadable logo I could quite possibly become Zero Tolerance Magazines demo of the month.

If you think i'm weird, check out the dadaist terrorist on the left. Thats my sister Sophie, the one that you all think I married in the previous terrible picture I posted. Also, is it just me, but do I look like a chubby version of René Auberjonois in this one?

• Selfsurprise said:
    Also, is it just me, but do I look like a chubby version of René Auberjonois in this one?

Don't worry, it's a good look!

• Utente
    • Mag 8 2012, 16:40
    DANCECORPS said:
    Selfsurprise said:
    Also, is it just me, but do I look like a chubby version of René Auberjonois in this one?

Cheers! No reason to fear looking like a fat Odo! ;p

• Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 8 2012, 21:02
    Naaawh, you look adorable. No homo.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• DANCECORPS said:
    Selfsurprise said:

you look like my boyfriend :) I like uuuu

• Web cam strikes again...the real me!

• [spam]

[spam]

I'm beautiful no matter what they say
    Modificato da Lastfmsupport in data Lug 19 2012, 15:07
  • Kennoth said:
    Shit, you're huge.
    That's what she said.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • [spam]

[spam]

• Selfsurprise said:
    I found a few old photos of me from a couple of years ago that I thought I had deleted! :D They were taken by my various more tech-savvy siblings when we went on a particularly pleasant ramble through Sutton Park. You'll like these ones i'm sure...

Your look does not disappoint =)

• Si_17 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 10 2012, 19:25

Heeeeeeeello

Impossible is nothing...
    • Utente
    • Mag 10 2012, 21:15
    ^ I like your face Si 17. I want to touch it.

:3 ( < incidently is this the look you were aiming for? ;p )

• [spam]

[spam]

• "Bow ties are cool" - The Doctor

Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

• My nickname is Crim and I love music and I'm sure you all do too..

I love comics and film. I also play Magic The Gathering.

I play guitar and that about sums me up haha,

Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

• iPad-3 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 11 2012, 23:02
    leighdobson said:
    guitarheroine2 said:
    leighdobson said:

Anywho, MY BEARDY FAEC.

Facial hair ftw!

I know! Furry face is BADASS.

Ay papi..dame tus hijitos ;)

• Kennoth ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 12 2012, 2:16
    Crimxcrim said:
    "Bow ties are cool" - The Doctor

That Magneto mask is awesome.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• lilfrier ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 12 2012, 5:41
    Crimxcrim said:
    "Bow ties are cool" - The Doctor

There was a kid in my Computer Science class that always wore a beret and a bow tie, and from the day I saw him, that quote stuck in my head whenever he came to class, haha.

I will retort, though, that The Doctor never once called pink cool. Why? Because it's not--except on girls.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.