Forum » General Discussion

Alternatives to Last FM?

• Alternatives to Last FM?

I have been away for a while, and have returned to find that there is now very little muisc I can play.

Where tracks are available, they are only 30 second clips (songs that I played as full length tracks before included).

Are there any decent browser based alternatives?

I'm not interested in Spotify, as, I cannot run it in Firefox and, therefore, cannot nuke the adverts.

Also, can someone make the captcha easier? A simple text based maths problem for axample? I had to get someone over to decipher the letters with me :(

Love is a weakness in the knees....it's dangerous on the stairs....
    • holly75 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 21 2012, 20:38
    Why can't you run Spotify in Firefox? I am using Spotify right now and I use Firefox.

You could always use that Last.FM Google Chrome Player everyone raves about, but I don't like it because it crashes every time I use it.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • Re: Alternatives to Last FM?

JanglyMark said:
    I'm not interested in Spotify, as, I cannot run it in Firefox and, therefore, cannot nuke the adverts.

I think Spotify's as good as you're gonna do. And besides, the ads are quite minimal.

• J-Doan ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 21 2012, 22:07
    Here are some to google:

Grooveshark
    Pandora
    Musicovery
    Deezer

Enjoy!

• ET18 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 28 2012, 22:48
    Spotify seems to be the next new player. I say Pandora as well

"Show where your going, without forgetting where your from"
    -Chrysler 300 Commercial

Need For Speed Freak
    Go Chicago Bulls, Blackhawks, White Sox, Bears, NIU Huskies
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.