Forum » Last.fm Client Support

iScrobbler client does not detect music being played

• iScrobbler client does not detect music being played

No matter what I try, my last.fm will not detect music that I am playing in iTunes (first in 6 and now in 7). I have verified that the plugin is installed, etc. and the files are well tagged and completely standard in nature. Any thoughts?

• stlang3l ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 15 2006, 20:18
    I have the same problem. It tells me that I am logged in but when I am in WMP it isn't detecting my music.

• if your standalone plugin won't work, you can try the last.fm application - availabe here. the old plugins aren't unfortunately officially supported any more.

• stlang3l ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 15 2006, 22:48
    simulacra said:
    if your standalone plugin won't work, you can try the last.fm application - availabe here. the old plugins aren't unfortunately officially supported any more.

I have the newest version. Still no tracks.

• stlang3l said:

did you go through these instructions? if not, please try, it should help.

• stlang3l ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 15 2006, 23:44
    simulacra said:
    stlang3l said:

did you go through these instructions? if not, please try, it should help.

Yep did that before coming here. I check my firewalls and nothing.

• you say you're using wmp - which version? i don't use it, but someone mentioned there were some issues with a beta wmp (or: not yet official release)...

• stlang3l ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 16 2006, 23:41
    simulacra said:
    you say you're using wmp - which version? i don't use it, but someone mentioned there were some issues with a beta wmp (or: not yet official release)...

Using the newest version.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.