Forum » Last.fm Client Support

iScrobbler client does not detect music being played

 
  • iScrobbler client does not detect music being played

    No matter what I try, my last.fm will not detect music that I am playing in iTunes (first in 6 and now in 7). I have verified that the plugin is installed, etc. and the files are well tagged and completely standard in nature. Any thoughts?

    • stlang3l ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 15 2006, 20:18
    I have the same problem. It tells me that I am logged in but when I am in WMP it isn't detecting my music.

  • if your standalone plugin won't work, you can try the last.fm application - availabe here. the old plugins aren't unfortunately officially supported any more.

    • stlang3l ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 15 2006, 22:48
    simulacra said:
    if your standalone plugin won't work, you can try the last.fm application - availabe here. the old plugins aren't unfortunately officially supported any more.



    I have the newest version. Still no tracks.

  • stlang3l said:
    I have the newest version. Still no tracks.


    did you go through these instructions? if not, please try, it should help.

    • stlang3l ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 15 2006, 23:44
    simulacra said:
    stlang3l said:
    I have the newest version. Still no tracks.


    did you go through these instructions? if not, please try, it should help.


    Yep did that before coming here. I check my firewalls and nothing.

  • you say you're using wmp - which version? i don't use it, but someone mentioned there were some issues with a beta wmp (or: not yet official release)...

    • stlang3l ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 16 2006, 23:41
    simulacra said:
    you say you're using wmp - which version? i don't use it, but someone mentioned there were some issues with a beta wmp (or: not yet official release)...


    Using the newest version.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.