Forum » In the News

Lady Gaga tour starts in Seoul with adults-only concert

• Lady Gaga tour starts in Seoul with adults-only concert

BBC

US pop star Lady Gaga has kicked off her Born This Way Ball tour with a concert in Seoul that fans under the age of 18 were forbidden to attend.

Protests in the South Korean capital prompted authorities to make the gig an adults-only event earlier this month.

Read More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17867102

Christians made this happen but I'd actually like to see a ban on some of this shows for young children myself, the stuff they do on stage is ridiculously over sexual and should be a concern for authorities. In the UK&Eire they set age of consent and watersheds, cinema ratings. For concerts, it seems you can take your child to a burlesque-like performance with no bother.

I could tell I'd be a tough parent on letting my kids go out to a concert like Gaga's, not until they were old enough anyways...

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • dankine ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 28 2012, 11:23
    shouldn't be allowed, fucking drivel.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
  • Of course kids shouldn't be allowed, look at what those "things" do to influence teenagers nowadays and listen to their horrible lyrics, it doesn't even mean a thing. They just throw things out that rhymes with anything.

• rfruth11 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 3 2012, 17:09
    There are ratings for video games so why not this

• dankine ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 4 2012, 10:20
    rfruth11 said:
    There are ratings for video games so why not this

Tis generally only when the venue serves alcohol, in my experience, that there is an age limit. But the fewer people get to see gaga the better it is.

Auto Corrections Group
  • where is music going today....

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
    • dankine ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 26 2012, 12:45
    bit rich

Auto Corrections Group
  • SamuraiSx said:
    where is music going today....

I hear you.

She actually have had several protesters during her recently concluded concert gigs over here in Manila.

Indonesia kicked her butt off.. LMAO :-)

• I'd let my kids go. She doesn't do anything on stage they wouldn't see on daytime television anyways.

#TYBG
  • Taelosify said:
    I'd let my kids go. She doesn't do anything on stage they wouldn't see on daytime television anyways.

Haha, yeah.

Don't see the big deal. I didn't have overly nanny like parents, neither did most of my friends, we're all fine. If you've got decent parents then exposure to something like Lady Gaga isn't going to be a problem.

It isn't (despite people wishing it to be) exposure to sex or violence that causes problems. It's kids coming from shitty homes with parents that should never have been allowed to reproduce.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.