Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Do normal people search!

• Aleks-74 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 10 2012, 7:41

Do normal people search!

Sorry for the transfer curve of Google:

Guys that I have not figured out the system or the system itself is a pointless search for here? (And for me it turns out, and the site itself is meaningless).

I added his favorite songs (not quite yet though), I go into NEIGHBOURS, there are 50 users are displayed, with whom I have the same only 4 artist! Why so few? They are not my neighbors! I thought surely come up with a site where you can really find people with similar taste, but now all on the 4th matching random artists (especially since my favorite is just one track on it). But that's okay, there NEIGHBOURS vobschem then there is no search. I'm going to look further ... Oh! I thought I found it! - Community-> Find members Last.fm. Yeah, I think, found it. but I was wrong! No matter what I entered in the "musical tastes" - the system produces some absolutely random users who do and do not even have what I typed in "Musical tastes!"

The site is obtained entirely meaningless.
    Is it really that hard to do the normal detailed search?
    For example, looking for:
    Gender / Age: Any / all
    Artists in the beloved: Delerium, Dido, Enigma
    The compositions in their favorite: Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes, Elton John - Believe.
    That there is a search to meet simultaneously all the specified parameters. And to Dido and Delerium and Enigma. So it is with songs. Well, the system can not find one, remove anything, anything to add, and look for more ... Here it will really find people with similar tastes.

Well, or at all if you really simplify the problem before the 1st class - at least in the parameters NEIGHBOURS put a filter, for example. show only those with whom the coincidence of at least 1,2,3,4,5,6, etc.. performers. That is, to the most number of matches you can choose.

It's very easy to implement! Can you imagine how many people can combine this search? A different kind of garbage. I did not find anyone even close to similar tastes, though I listen to a very different music.

PS: I think everyone in my life to hear even one song from Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney Spears and Aguilera. So now all the neighbors of each other chtoli? In the coffin, I saw these neighbors.

PS: In general the main problem is that I have no favorite artists, but only some of their favorite songs. But the system lastfm and wants me to enroll in any fans, and exposes me to the neighbors, fans, and picks up the tracks as if I'm a fan of all the performers (because I like only 1-2 songs for each artist, no more).

• Re: Do normal people search!

Aleks-74 said:
    Oh! I thought I found it! - Community-> Find members Last.fm. Yeah, I think, found it. but I was wrong! No matter what I entered in the "musical tastes" - the system produces some absolutely random users who do and do not even have what I typed in "Musical tastes!"
    Unfortunately this feature is currently broken, but staff are aware of this and are working hard to fix it as soon as possible.

As for the rest of your concerns, I can only suggest that you should listen (and scrobble) to more music. Behind the neighbours there are actually complex algorithms that work better and better the more music you have on your profile.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.