Forum » Web Site Support

A question about "Journals"

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 23 2012, 9:55

A question about "Journals"

Hi. So I'm a little bit behind on this thing. I don't know how to start posting in my "Journal" or where to even begin. All I know is I click on the "Journal" tab in my page and it only says I have none. It doesn't tell me how to start. Can somebody help me? Thanks.

• holly75 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 23 2012, 12:54
    You should see something that says, "Write a new journal entry" at the top once you click on the journal tab. Click on that and start writing :-)

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Utente
    • Mag 23 2012, 13:27
    To edit it or add new posts, you might need to add http://www.last.fm and http://cdn.last.fm to your trusted sites zone; though you can still create a new journal article without that.

• Skiye ha detto...
    • Event Moderator
    • Mag 23 2012, 14:01
    going to move this over to the proper support forum...

when you click "Journals" from your profile page, it will bring you to your pre-existing entries (if there are any) and you should see "Write a new journal entry" at the top just under your name and the "RSS" icon...

• Also to prevent spamming completely new accounts aren't immediately able to write journals. You first have to scrobble some music (I think ca 30 - 50) tracks before this feature gets unlocked.

• Utente
    • Mag 24 2012, 1:06

Thank you everyone.

Thank you everyone for your help! "bengt_bangt" may have a point though and that's probably why I don't see the "Write a new journal entry" yet. I've had a high play count before but I tend to erase them at times. Haha. In any case, I now know what to do. Thank you everyone. I appreciate it.

• Anyways, I can't put any journal entries and it's certainly not spam profile.
    I scrobbled some tracks yesterday but still doesn't work. Would appreciate if you could fix it.

Cheers

• Same thing again. It worked for a day, but I can't post new journal anymore. :(

• Babs_05 ha detto...
    • Moderatore
    • Mag 30 2012, 23:38
    Try playing more music, it should unlock soon.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.