Forum » Web Site Support

artist page unavailable

• artist page unavailable

hi,

there's suddenly a problem with the link to the artist page of /'angstalt/:
    http://www.lastfm.de/music//'angstalt/
    (/'angstalt/)

it simply doesn't show... it used to before. but back then the special characters in the band's name where escaped in the URL ("%252f%2527angstalt%252f"), this seems to have changed on the server.

• snyde1 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Mag 22 2012, 18:56
    There was something earlier about a similar problem. The trailing "/" seems to cause grief, but there are tricks to get around this.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • There is a bug in a version of Apache we are using which causes this, and we're working on an update to the affected servers.

• Knapster01 sagte:
    There is a bug in a version of Apache we are using which causes this, and we're working on an update to the affected servers.

is there any news? the page is still plain empty :-(

• snyde1 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Lug 5 2012, 0:33
    m_yrrhman said:
    is there any news? the page is still plain empty :-(
    Did you look at the link in my post?

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.