Forum » Web Site Support

LISTENING TO LOVED OR PLAYLIST TRACKS

• ashscot ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 16 2012, 20:53

LISTENING TO LOVED OR PLAYLIST TRACKS

If it is not possible to listen to Loved or Playlist Tracks other than for 30secs at a time or through services that you need to go through Facebook (which I don't have and don't want) then what is the point of the Loved or Playlist Tracks?

• Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • vratkos ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 17 2012, 17:05

Love doesn't work

I'll put this here since it's [very] loosely related to the OP:

clicking the heart on the player seems to not actually "love" the track for me. I have to do so by clicking the option on the list of recent tracks to the far right instead. The heart will only show up this way, although the track will think it has already been "loved."

It's annoying, as if the heart button is just for looks...

• If you're using Internet Explorer, try resizing the browser window (or what seems to be a common theme on the internet, try another browser like Firefox or Chrome).

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.