Forum » Web Site Support

LISTEN MORE THAN 50 ITEMS NO MORE PAY

• BOIIDELALASTFM said:
    No.
    If you open the 128*.mp3 file - the temporary file, when the song is end, the Last.fm could not erase it. If a file is open by another application can't be delete.....

Oh, now I understand what you are describing. So you must do this with each track that finishes playing, correct?

• snyde1 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Mag 5 2012, 21:42
    If I understand correctly, BOIIDELALASTFM, you are stating in a public forum that you have violated the Terms of Service (Paragraph 3) of the site.
    "The copying, [...] downloading, sideloading, [...] of the Content, [...] is strictly prohibited."

Is that correct?

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • swarmsea ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 7 2012, 15:37
    snyde1 said:
    If I understand correctly, BOIIDELALASTFM, you are stating in a public forum that you have violated the Terms of Service (Paragraph 3) of the site.
    "The copying, [...] downloading, sideloading, [...] of the Content, [...] is strictly prohibited."

Is that correct?
    This is hilarious!

• Bloopy ha detto...
    • Forum Moderator
    • Mag 7 2012, 23:44
    snyde1 said:

Is that correct?
    Perhaps IE is the one that's violated the terms by downloading the file to a folder where you can access it.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.