Double Room in shared apartment in front of beach an 10 minutes to Parc del Forum

• Double Room in shared apartment in front of beach an 10 minutes to Parc del Forum

Hi, i've rent a beatiful apartment in front of a beach, with a huge terrace (50m2). The àpartment is in front of the beach an 10 minutes from Parc del Forum and 5 minutes from Plaza Catalunya and 5 from Arc del triunfo. Is very close to Barceloneta metro station.
    Is full equipment (elevator, wifi, washmachine,bbq).
    we have an extra double room for 2 or 3 persons. the cost is 35€ /night per person.
    if you want some pics give me a e-mail address to send you some pics
    thanx

Modificato da josecarlosflore in data Mag 24 2012, 8:32
  • Double Room in share apartment in front of beach an 10 minutes to Parc del Forum

Double Room in share apartment in front of beach an 10 minutes to Parc del Forum
    Hi, i've rent a beatiful apartment in front of a beach, with a huge terrace (50m2). The àpartment is in front of the beach an 10 minutes from Parc del Forum and 5 minutes from Plaza Catalunya and 5 from Arc del triunfo. Is very close to Barceloneta metro station.
    Is full equipment (elevator, wifi, washmachine,bbq).
    we have an extra double room for 2 or 3 persons. the cost is 35€ /night per person.
    if you want some pics give me a e-mail address to send you some pics
    thanx

Modificato da josecarlosflore in data Mag 24 2012, 8:33
  • and could be 3 persons if one want to sleep in a bed-sofa.

and could be 3 persons if one want to sleep in a bed-sofa.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.